Chapter 5

HE is my Childhood Friend?!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYONG'S POV

It's been 8 months since we started our World Tour. It is so tiring yet I still feel happy performing in front of our fans. It brings me joy whenever we see VIPs (that's the name of our fans) enjoying our concert. And even I was so tired when the music starts my body moves like it has an own mind. And after every concert, that's time we felt our tiredness so we just go back to our hotel and sleeps.

Now we're going back to Korea, well, to rest and spend time with our friends and family. Our next concert will be on January next year so we have a month to rest, relax, chill, to get enough sleep and travel for a vacation. But being the leader of Bigbang, it is a bit difficult for me to rest. I still need to finished our full album. I know our fans is a little disappointed for the delay of our full album. But I want it to be good, real good not just because of popularity but because I want every songs/albums that we produced to be special since it is for our fans.

We just arrived at Incheon airport and there are lot of fans waiting for us. I always wanted to stop sometimes and just let them take a photo with me but I know it might cause ruckus and some of them might get hurt and I don't want that. So like what I usually do, I just walk forward, not even looking at them, though I glance sometimes, and goes inside the car that was waiting for us outside the airport. I was already inside the car and I deeply sighs. I know people even our fans think that I am a snob or even arrogant because they think I am ignoring them. But I don't care as long as I know that our fans are safe.

While travelling back to my apartment, I lived with my parents and sister, my phone rings and saw that my sister was calling.

"Ne, noona? Why did you call? I am already on my way home"

"Jiyong!! Daebak! You won't believe it. Woah! What time will you arrived??"

"I am almost there. Why? What's happening?"

"I'll show you when you arrive. So hurry up. You will be surprised"

"Yah, noona! You shouldn't have called when you won't tell me anyway. Just tell..." then my sister hanged up.

What the?! Aishhh...she shouldn't have called me, now I am really curious about it. She seems so excited about it. Aissh... i ruffled my hair in frustration and told the driver to make it fast.

After 20 minutes, we arrived at my apartment building. I hurriedly goes inside and walks rapidly to the elevator. I saw Soon Ho, my manager, trying to catch up on me.

"Jiyong-ah, why are you in hurry" he said panting.

"Mianhe...i..well i don't exactly know yet. Its just that Dami-noona called me and told me to go home asap" i told him.

When we arrive a my floor, I hurriedly walks to my apartment and entered my code. Soon Ho catches up on time and walks inside my house.

"Noona! Eomma! I'm home" I yelled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter