Chapter 32

HE is my Childhood Friend?!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KATH'S POV

 

I

 

AM

 

SO

 

DEAD!!!!

 

 

 

I am frozen. I cannot think of anything. I don't know what to say. God help me!!!

"Yah...what is it that you have remembered?"

I open my mouth but closes it after. I really can't think of any reason.

Kath!! THINK...THINK...you need to think of a reason!!! FAST!!!

"Kay-ah!?"

He's infront of me now.

"I...."

 

 

"She's talking about the melody that she dreamt of few days ago." TOP helped me out.

I immediately hang up the line with Youngbae before Jiyong think about talking to Youngbae. I gave TOP a meaningful look.

"Y-yes...yes..t-that's it. I-i told them one time a-about the melody that I dreamt of. I cannot remember it when I woke up so I was wondering what could it be"

"Ahh I see. I thought.." he said

"Y-you thought what?" I asked nervously.

"Uhmm..never mind" he said while he slumped on the sofa.

I felt guilty because I can hear in his voice the sadness. I really can't tell him yet. I am not ready yet. I look at Jiyong apologetically but his eyes are closed.

"Mianhae, Jiyongie..." I whispered while looking at him.

I noticed TOP was looking at me. He doesn't know that my childhood memories are back. He just heard from my conversation with Youngbae and he is looking at me for confirmation.

I nodded at him and mouthed, 'gomawo'. If not because of TOP I will be really busted.

The atmosphere's not good. I can sense it. I need to excuse myself. I feel like crying already. I don't know why.

"Uhmmm...I'll just take a shower" I said.

TOP nodded and I saw Jiyong nodded as well. I immediately walk away from them. A tear fell from my eyes. Maybe because of guilt. I breathe deeply and walk towards Jiyong's room.

 

 

 

 

 

TOP's POV

Okay...so Kath left us here. I guess she feel guilty of it. I don't know exactly why Kath denied that her memories are back already but I know there is a good reason to that.

Now, this person beside me is unusually quiet. What the hell?! Argggh...I don't like this. I need to talk to this pabo here.

"Ehem..." I said.

The pabo opened his eyes and looked at me. I already got the pillow on my hand and I immediately throw it to his face.

"Yah..hyung...why did you do that?" he suddenly sit up straight.

"Tch...look at yourself...why you're so sullen?"

He sighed deeply then slumped on the sofa again.

"I...i just felt...."

"Disappointed?" I narrowed my eyes to him.

He nodded not looking at me. I gritted my teeth. Does this pabo doesn't know his effect to Kath? God, please give me more patience if not I will really kill this person beside me.

I really can't help myself so I slapped the back of his head by my palm.

"Hyung...apayo!!!" he screamed.

"You need to make up to Kath. If you are disappointed, what do you think Kath feels now? Is it her fault she can't remember her childhood memories?!!!"

"But does not what I meant...I..." he cluelessly asked.

"Stop explaining. Just make up to her. Remember you two just made up last night. Well she doesn't know how but please Jiyong make her feel good today. Unless you wanted me to take her away from you...hmmm?" I raised one of my brows.

"No, of course!!!" he immediately answered.

"Good." I stand up and stretch my body. "So I need to go now. Just....take care of Kath."

I walked towards their door while Jiyong is following behind me.

"Annyeong!! See you..." I said as I walked out of the door.

"Annyeong, hyung! Take care..." he said.

 

 

 

 

3RD POV

 

 

Kath was done taking a shower. When she comes out of Jiyong's bathroom, she saw set of clothes on the bed. White shirt and jeans. She knew that clothes was his.

"He probably looked for something I can wear." she said on herself.

She also found a paperbag beside the clothes. When she looked into it, her face turns red.

 

 

"KWON JIYONG!!!!"

 

 

 

++++++++++++

 

Jiyong was snickering. Kath looked at him evily.

"If you don't stop snickering, I'll assure you I will pour this hot ramyeon on you." she said in gritted teeth.

He stop himself but he can't help it out and he suddenly bursts out laughing.

"Yah!!! I am not joking KWON JIYONG!!! I will really pour you this ramyeon!!!"

Jiyong tried to stop but he can't help it. He breathes in and out several times before he was able to stop it.

"Really, Kath?! It's just....un...."

"STOP!!!" Kath shows her right palm infront of his face. "Don't you ever say that word. You're not supposed to. AND FOR GOD SAKE JIYONG, IT IS NOT...un....un...never mind. They are lin...lin...."

"Lingeries?..." Jiyong asked feigning innocence.

Kath's face turned red. She remembered that paper bag full of undies, well for a better term, lingeries. Jiyong left her a paper bag full of lace undies which she never ever wear until now. She had no choice. And what made it embarrasing is that Jiyong even left a note.

 

"I don't know your size so just pick which fits you."

 

P.S

I personally handpicked them! 😉😉

 

- Jiyong

 

 

Well, Jiyong did it in purpose. He actually choose lace undies to tease Kath. But unknown to Kath, he wasn't the one who handpicked it. He requested their stylist-noona to bring undies for Kath. He asked their stylist to picked lace undies.

"What?! I didn't know you don't wear them.." he said innocently.

Kath squinted her eyes, "You did it in purpose, did you?! You did that to tease me. Don't you know how uncomfortable it is for me to wear those!!! ARGGHH!! I really want to pour this ramyeon to you!! You should be thankful I am not killing you right now!!!"

GD laughed hysterically. He was amused

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter