Chapter 17

HE is my Childhood Friend?!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No...it couldn't be!!" he said while gazing at the two people who were important to him.

 

 

TOP's POV

 

 

December 10 (Ranking Audition recording)

 

 

I was at KBS building. I just had a meeting with a producer for a possible drama. I haven't accepted nor declined it yet. I am still thinking about it. But there is a big possibility that I won't be accepting it. Our World Tour just recently ended but then we still have our Japan Dome Tour which will not end until February of next year. We are also busy completing our full album which by the way I think won't be released this year. Our sajangnim was too picky and our leader was really a perfectionist. I think our fans will need to wait a little more longer.

Anyway, I was about to go home now. I still have an early schedule tomorrow. God, I am so tired these past few days. I closed my eyes for a moment and massage may forehead while walking my way out at the building. However, I suddenly halted when I felt someone bumped into me. I open my eyes and I saw a girl in her early 20's, I think, sitting on the floor infront of me. She might have fell when he bumped on me. I saw her massaging her waist and her eyebrows were deeply furrowed indicating that she was in pain.

"Ouch..." I heard her say. I was about to help her but I was startled when she stood up quickly and deeply bowed at me.

"I'm so sorry. I am deeply sorry. I was in a hurry so I didn't saw you coming towards me. I'm really sorry"

I looked at her but she was not looking at me. Her gazed was focus on the floor. I saw her face awhile ago, I know she's not Korean and I was right. She spoke in English very well.

"It's o..." I wasn't able to tell her that its okay because she suddenly said sorry again and that then she hurriedly walked away from me.

"Seunghyun-ah, gwaehchana?" my manager asked me

"Ne, hyung. By the way? do you know who's that girl? Does she work here" I asked my manager.

"I don't know. Why?"

"Nothing. Geunyang!!" I shrugged while still looking at the path where she hurriedly run.

 

December 15 (a/n: see chapter 7 for reference)

 

"Youngbae-hyung, have you watched Kpop Star last night?" Seungri suddenly blurts out.

"No. Why?" Youngbae answered back. But I caught him looked at Jiyong first before answering.

Our maknae was explaining about a contestant in Kpop Star. I wasn't listening that well to him as I was busy observing Jiyong and Youngbae glancing at each other. Why is that?

Seungri got tired of explaining so he let us just watched the video that was uploaded by KBS at youtube. When I looked at the video, I was surprised to see the girl. The girl who accidentally bumped into me 5 days ago. So she's a contestant at Kpop Star and her name is Kath. I intently watched the video to see what she can do.

"Hyung, you're really popular" I heard Seungri said when she answered that she is a Bigbang fan and her favorite Bigbang member is Gdragon. I looked at Jiyong and I saw that he's blushing. Hmmm...something's really weird here.

What was happening? It seems like Jiyong and Youngbae were not sharing something to us. I was thinking so hard when I heard a soft singing voice. I followed the sounds and was surprised to see the girl who bumped me singing infront of the 3 CEO's. Whoaah!! She has a nice voice. So soft and so soothing in the ears. It was mesmerizing, I can't help but admire her.

At the end of the show, she was ranked first and passed the 2nd round. Well, its not surprising as she really have a nice voice. I was still in awe when I shifted my gaze at Jiyong. There he was thinking deeply. Weird. But whatever it is, I know I will be able to know it.

 

 

January 11; Osaka, Japan (a/n: refer to chapter 8 "jiyong's pov")

 

Finally, the last day of our 3-day concert here in Osaka was done. We'll be having at least almost a month's rest since our next concert will be held on the 6th of February. I just hope that, I will be having a rest. Now that my mandatory military service is nearing, YG-hyung is really trying so hard to make used of me. Aishh,,, really that old man.

I was in the car with Daesung and Taeyang. We're going back to the hotel now. I closed my eyes to rest but instead of sleeping in even for a bit, my mind is floating somewhere else....

 

 

We were playing around the dressing room after our concert. I was teasing Seungri about  photo of him that I captured while he was sleeping. I glanced at Jiyong and saw that he was lying on the couch with eyes closed.

"Bwahahaha...hyung stop! Don't posts it.." Seungri whined.

"You can't stop me!" while fiddling my phone and pretended I was posting it on my instagram. Seungri tried to snatch my phone but I quickly raised my hand high enough so he can't reach it. In my peripheral vision I saw Jiyong sat up quickly. He looked pissed. Probably because we're too loud. Hahahaha!! To pissed him more, I moved a bit closer to him. I saw Taeyang sat beside Jiyong. Good, the more the merrier. Kekekeke!!

Seungri still trying to get my phone on my hand but unfortunately I am much taller than him.

"I thought you're going to sleep?" I heard Youngbae asked Jiyong.

I rolled my eyes at Youngbae's question. Sometimes I really don't know what runs into his mind. Does he really need to asked that question just to pissed Jiyong more or he really meant it?

"Anyways, have you seen what's trending in Naver this past days?" I heard him asked again.

I got curious that I moved a bit more closer to them.

"No. What is it?" I heard Jiyong said.

I saw Youngbae showed something from his phone but I can't see it clearly. Though, I saw Jiyong smiled proudly after seeing it. Since I am not focusing on protecting my phone anymore, Seungri finally snatched my phone from my hand. Before I followed Seungri to get my phone, I heard Jiyong said that he'll gonna watched the performance at the hotel.

 

 

 

I opened my eyes when I felt the car stops. The moment I open my eyes, I saw Jiyong already outside their car and hurriedly walking back to the hotel. I know who they were talking about awhile ago. What I still don't know is there connection? Does Jiyong knew her? Or just like he was just mesmerized by her singing voice?

 

 

3RD POV

Casting Audition

 

TOP was at KBS building for another meeting for a possible drama but this time he declined it politely. He already have another commitment and as a group, their schedule is really full. They still have  concert in Japan, then they will be having their encore concert here in Seoul and then a series of fanmeet in other countries. He can't accept another commitment anymore.

He just got out of the bathroom, when he saw Jiyong walking out of the building. He didn't know he had a schedule today. He thought he don't have a schedule today. So he quickened his pace so he can reach Jiyong. However, someone bumped on him.......again.

"Ouch", the girl said.

It was like dejavu. There he saw Kath sitting on floor and massaging her waist. For him not to repeat what had happened before. He immediately went to her and offered his hand.

"Gwaenchanayo?" he asked.

When Kath heard the deep manly voice, she quickly glanced at him. She was shocked to see TOP infront of her that she just stared at him without saying anything and without taking TOP's hands.

Seeing that Kath was just staring him, TOP went on helping her stand up. He took her hand without consent and put his other hand over her shoulder so he can lift her up easily.

Kath woke up from her reverie when she felt something painful.

"Ah...ah..aww..." Kath complained.

"Wae? Waeyo? Were you hurt? Where?"

She nodded, "M-My right foot. It's painful. I think I twisted it when I bumped into y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter