Chapter 25

HE is my Childhood Friend?!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm really serious....I am jealous....." Jiyong continued.

 

"because...

I....

 

 

Love you!"

 

 

 

 

 

That's what he wanted to say. But then....

"Because I love you...

 

....as a friend. I mean we just found each other again after what?...20 years?...yet you already found someone else"

 

'He loves me....yeah...as a friend' she thought. She still smile though. Trying to hide her disappointment.

 

"Shut up drama queen!! It doesn't suit you. Besides, you don't love me. Because if you really do you won't hide my phone anymore" Kath retorted trying to change the subject.

"Hah!!! You thought I am going to give in? Hahahaha...sorry Kay-ah...but you can't fool me"

Jiyong squeezed Kath's nose and shook her head wildly.

"Yah!!! Stop it!!!"

 

And with that, that "I love you as friend" was long forgotten.

 

That night, when Kath arrived at her room, she slumped on her bed. She was so tired. She haven't changed her clothes yet. She was so lazy to get up to change clothes. She's lying on the bed face down. 

"I love you....as a friend"

Those words keep on echoing on her mind. She closed her eyes and cover her ears.

"No!! Stop!!!"

But then it continued replaying on her mind.

"Please!!! Stop it!!! It hurts. It re-really h-hurts!!!  Please stop!!!! STOP!!!!" she is crying hard now.

She now realized why she's so tired. She was tired trying to stop herself from breaking down infront of Jiyong. And now that she's alone, she can't help herself anymore. She really is in pain right now.

"Friend. I didn't know this word hurts." she smiled. "I fell too hard"

She cover her head with her pillow muffling the sound of her cries. She cried and cried until she no more tears were falling and fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

JIYONG's POV

"What the hell Jiyong? Did you really say that?"

I nodded as I sipped the beer on my hand.

"I don't know what to say hyung. I mean, I was just thinking about it then it slipped through my mouth. And I can't think of any excuses but that" I said in frustration.

I am with TOP-hyung right now. Here at our hang out place. We were waiting for the other members. I saw TOP-hyung facepalmed himself.

"Jiyong, do you realize what you did? You just friendzoned her!!" hyung told me.

TOP-hyung is insisting that Kath has the same feelings for me. But I just don't know if I will believe him or not. I am not sure.

"Did I? But we're friends anyway."

"Aissshhh!!! Jiyong, really? Are you dumb or what? You just clearly draw the line. You just let her realized and think that you think of her as your friend, just FRIEND. Period. Nothing more nothing less. I thought I clearly told you...aisshhh...never mind. You're impossible!!"

He drank his beer and sighed deeply. "I don't know what I can do for you anymore." he added.

I thought of what hyung told me. I slumped at the sofa and looked at the ceiling. I backtracked and thought of what happened earlier. Did I just friendzoned her? What was her reaction when I said that?

 

"because...I love you...

 

..as a friend...."

 

When I said that what does she looked like? I know I was looking at her. She was fiddling her food that time and when I said I love her, she abruptly looked at me.

Her eyes looked surprised. Yes, that was her reaction. She was taken aback. But there was something more. I just can't figure it out what it was. Then I said "as a friend", I am looking at her but I was surprised with what I said so I wander my eyes to somewhere. And when I looked at her, she's back fiddling her food. Then she spoke, she was smiling and she seems normal.

I closed my eyes and said, "I don't know hyung".

 

 

 

The next day, Kath didn't go to practice. I tried to call her but her phone is off. I also went to the hotel but she was not there. I went to Ahjumma but she said she haven't seen Kath yet. I even went to the playground near the hotel but she was not there. I am already worried. Dead worried.

"Soonho-hyung, can you look for the number of Kath's friend, Daniel Kang and Ahn Hye Sun? Text it to me right away"

I sat on the swing and waited for my manager's message. After few minutes, I received a text from my manager. The numbers that I need is already included.

I called Daniel Kang first. But he said Kath is not with him. I called Ahn Hye Sun next. She said Kath is not with her. So where is she?

"Damn. You're making me worried!!! Where are you?" as I tried to call her again.

I walked back to my car that is parked infront of the hotel. I called TOP-hyung and Youngbae to inform them about it. They said they will help me.

I was about to go and look for her again when I saw a car stops infront of the hotel. The driver of the car went out. He was wearing a hoodie and a mask. Nevertheless, I recognized him. It is Zico. He was going to the other side of his car.

"No way.." I said as I gripped the steering wheel of my car.

He opened the passenger seat of his car and I was right. The girl that I've been looking for the whole day went out of the car. I feel sharp pain on my chest as I saw Zico assisting her out. Then helping her walk.

"!!"

I can't help it anymore. I went out of my car. Jealousy is clouding my mind now. I stride as fast as I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter