Chapter 1

HE is my Childhood Friend?!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"KPOP STAR TO HOLD AUDITIONS IN PHILIPPINES"

It's been 4 days since Kathryn saw it in her FB timeline and the audition will take place the next day. She is still thinking if she will join the audition or not. Online application will end in 2 hours and she can't decide yet.

"Kath, if you will just look at it nothing will happen" Jane, her colleague told her. "Why don't you just send your application online and then decide if you will go to the audition venue or not"

She sighs, "I don't know. Come on, let's eat first. I can't decide when I'm hungry. It's our break time anyway"

She looks at her desktop monitor first before going to their pantry.

 

Kathryn better known as Kath is a 28 year old girl working in a very popular beauty clinic in Philippines as a call center agent. She likes kdrama and kpop. Her favorite idol group is Bigbang and her bias is Gdragon. She even watched Bigbang's concert last time. She's still single despite her age and blames it to her kpop/kdrama biases. Well, she calls them her boyfriends. Yes, she's delusional like that. Her locker was full of photos of her korean crushes. But among all those korean celebrities, her ultimate crush is no other than her Bigbang bias Gdragon. She has gdragon socks, gdragon pillows, gdragon one of a kind album, gdragon wallpaper (both laptop and phone), gdragon photos and many more. She also follows him on Twitter and Instagram. That's how she loves Gdragon.

Well, we all know why she likes GD, it is so obvious. But aside from the obvious, the main reason why she likes GD is his talent and personality. GD is like an inspiration to her. You see, Kath is very talented. She can dance, sing and writes songs. That's why she's into GD and she's interested in joining Kpop Star. But enough with the introduction..let's go back to the story... ^^

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter