Chapter 6

HE is my Childhood Friend?!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 days had passed, still Jiyong didn't show himself to Kath. But he already seen her personally, it's just that he can't bring to show himself to her and he don't know why. So here he is stalking her for 3 consecutive days already whenever he has time. As in like everyday, just like today, he is waiting for Kath outside the hotel as usual.

Meanwhile, Kath, who's been in Seoul for almost a month now has been studying hangeul while she's still in the competition. She can now understand and converse in Korean bit by bit. She's been going around Seoul too whenever she have time, to familiarize herself with the places. She also made friends with other contestants mostly those from other countries who can speak English. Sometimes they also teach her hangeul. She is close with Daniel Kang and Park Hye Rin who happens to be with her when they had a one-on-one training with JYP for the Ranking Audition, the 2nd round of the competition.

Now she's preparing for the Ranking Audition which will be held later in the afternoon. It is still early but she already went out of the hotel to eat lunch on a nearby fast food. As she was going out of the hotel, she notice a black lamborghini parked near the hotel. Kath squints her eyes towards the car trying to see the owner of the car.

GD who is inside the car was surprised to see Kath looking at him. He panicked for a second then realized that she won't see anything inside as his car has a very dark tint. He saw Kath pouts and then walked away. He knew that she has a recording today because he asked the secretary of YG when will be the next scheduled recording of Kpop Star. He saw Kath went inside the fast food. After making sure that Kath is already inside he went away to his next location, the KBS studio.

While waiting for her food in the counter, Kath looks outside and saw the black lamborghini driving away from the hotel. She was wondering why she always see a black lamborghini around her. The first time she saw it was 3 days ago when she went to her Korean class. She even admired it since it was her first time to see that kind of car in real life. Then she saw it again outside her language school. At first, she thought maybe its just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter