Chapter 30

HE is my Childhood Friend?!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYONG's POV

 

Kath is drunk. I know that. But even so, I am so happy with what she's saying right now. She said she's jealous. She's crying infront of me now. I got mixed feeling about this.

 

First, I feel guilty because I hurt her.

Second, I feel good when she say she's jealous.

Third, I don't want to see her crying. It's my weakness.

 

I feel good with her confession though I am still not sure of what she's feeling. Also, I still hurt her and I don't like her crying like that. Kath is always the strongest girl I've known but she is also the most sentitive girl I know especially when drunk.

My hands on her face. I am currently wiping her tears. It keeps on pouring.

"Stop crying. You know it's my weakness. I don't want to see you crying."

"Then why do you always makes me cry?" she whispered.

Ouch!! I feel guilty. I felt more sorry now. 

I found out her eyes looked heavy now. Maybe because of too much crying. 

"And I am sorry about that." I said comforting her.

"Nappeun namja!!"  she still manage to say.

I looked at her tenderly. She's still the most beautiful yeoja in my eyes though she look wasted right now. I stare at her eyes, I know she's out of focus now. I don't know if she can still see me or she will still hear me. I know she will pass out anytime soon.

I decided to tell her what I wanted to say. It is not my intention to confess but looking at her right now, I can't stop myself. It must be the alcohol that I drank, the reason why I have the courage now or maybe because of what she said. I don't care if she will hear me or not, I just want to say it.

She was still looking at me blinking slowly. So I know she's trying to stop herself from passing out.

"Kay-ah!! I don't know if you can hear me but I will still say it. You are so important to me. I don't want to lose you.

 

I

 

Love

 

You!!"

 

She furrowed her brows. I don't know if it is an indication that she heard me or not. But I don't care. I already lost all my inhibitions right now.

I looked at her lips and I slowly moved my face closer to hers. One more move, I looked at her eyes once again and I saw her closing her eyes. I moved closer until I reached her lips. Upon reaching her lips, my eyes automatically closes.

As I tasted her lips, my stomach churned. Butterflies on the stomach as they say. My heart is pounding hard as well.

I was not moving at first but then I feel her arms on my neck. It encourages me to kiss her passionately but then her arms on my neck loosened and her head bobbed down. She lost her consciousness.

I hold her tight so that she won't fall down. I laughed at myself thinking of what happened. It should be a sweet moment but she slept on me.

"Tch...this yeoja jinjja"

"Jiyong?" I heard Kiko.

I forgot that she's in the restroom. Well, I know she went to the restroom but she is not the reason why I am here. I saw Kath walking her way on the restroom almost stumbling down several times. So I decided to follow her and wait for her. But before I do so, Kiko told me she's going to the restroom.

"Kiko...did you..." I saw her eyes glistening probably of tears.

She nodded and smiled, "It's okay. I know were really over. I just thought we still have a chance. But I can see now that there will be no chance"

"I am sorry" I am deeply sorry for her.

"No, don't be sorry. It is my fault. I was hoping. It's my choice. Anyway, there's something I need to verify"

"Ne?"

"Kath-san, she's the girl on the picture. The one on your wallet. Right?" she asked.

I nodded. Since the start of my relationship with Kiko before, she already knew about Kath as she saw the picture on my wallet. I told her she's a childhood friend. But I know she don't believe me. She always thought that there's something more to that.

"So I am right...she's not JUST a childhood friend" her tears fell down now.

"Kiko...you know I did love you" I said.

"I know. But not the same as hers" she said sadly.

I cannot say anything because she is right. I only realized, just recently, why I have so lots of failed relationship. It is because I never stop loving this girl on my arms.

"I'm really sorry, Kiko" that's all I can say.

Kiko just smiled, "It is not your fault. We can't choose who to love right?! Anyways, you should go now. She needed to rest comfortably. Goodluck, Jiyong. I'll go first."

She walked back to crowd but before she do so I called her. She looked back.

"Take care of yourself, Kiko"

She smiled and walked away. I am really sorry for her. I know she will find someone who will gave her the love she deserve.

I sighed. I looked at the girl on my arms. She's sleeping deeply now. I need to bring her home. I check my phone on my pocket. I was able to get it and was about to call my manager when I saw TOP-hyung approaching.

"Hyung..."

"So did you two made up?" he asked.

I nodded.

He shook his head, "I don't really know what you're doing Jiyong. I really can't accept your ways but I guess its effective"

"Thank you, hyung. But I guess I won't used it anymore."

"Good. Anyways, you need help?"

I nodded, "I will just call my manager to prepare the car at the back exit."

 

 

 

 

***

"Ne, hyung! We arrived at home safely. No paparazzi or reporters around."

I am talking to TOP-hyung on the phone

"Where is she?"

"Inside my room. Noona is changing her clothes."

"On your room?! Jiyong-ah, I am warning you."

"Yah! Hyung! What are you doing?"

"I am just making sure."

"Don't worry hyung. Araseo? Goodnight hyung!!"

 

I sighed. I don't know what hyung is thinking. Yes, I love the girl inside my room but I won't do something she would not like.

"She's all done. You can go inside now." Dami-noona went out of my room.

"Thanks, noona"

"No funny business, Jiyong." she teased.

"Noona!!"

"I am just reminding"

"Aisshh.. What's happening with everybody? Why do you keep on reminding me that? I am not even thinking what you are thinking." I rant while going inside my room.

I looked at my bed and found her sleeping comfortably on my bed. I'm liking what I am seeing. Her sleeping on my bed beside me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter