Chapter 6

Candy-Coated Love

 

"Huh? What are you talking about? Are you crazy? Look! They're all gonna eat me alive!" GuiGui whispered to Aaron pointing secretly at the salesladies who's looking furiously at her.

"Just go with the flow," Aaron whispered back.

"You've got weird taste in woman, sir," the girl with the short hair smirked.

GuiGui heard it. She moved closer looking straight into the girl's eyes. She stopped right in front of her.

"He'll be crazier and weirder if he chooses a girl like you." GuiGui snarled. "Give me that!" she took the bags from the saleslady's hand and walk away.

"I told you, ladies," Aaron flashed his killer smile and went out of the shop.

"Hei! GuiGui! Wait up!" he ran to catch up on her.

"Are you finished fooling around?" GuiGui asked and glanced him a cold look.

"We are just starting my dear. Cmon!" Aaron playfully pulled GuiGui.

She can't help but smile. She's enjoying their stroll after all. They went to all the shops they could see. While Aaron doing his catwalk, GuiGui was catching her breath.

"Ei! You're so slow. Speed up!" Aaron shouted at her.

"You carry these 15 bags of clothes and let's see if you could speed up!" GuiGui snapped.

"Haola. Sit there. This is the last then where finished." Aaron pointed the bench beside the escalator.

"Uuggghhh. Thank God! Whew!" GuiGui sat and wiped her sweat on the forehead.

After thirty long minutes, Aaron came out of the shop carrying a huge paper bag and inside a wrapped gift. GuiGui already fell asleep. Her position is so... unladylike. Her legs are spread wide and slightly open. Aaron laughed when he saw her. He tapped GuiGui's shoulder.

"This is not your room, neither your bed. Let's go to the restaurant. I'm hungry." Aaron took some of the bags from her hand.

GuiGui made a loud yawn. "Aaagghhhh! I need to go home. Don't have time to eat. I feel sleepy." she said.

"You sleep later. I'll call Jie so you won't feel bored. Let's go!" Aaron pulled her again down at the restaurant.

He called Rainie. "Wei?" Rainie answered.

"Jie! Where are you?"

"On the way home, why?" she answered.

"I'm with GuiGui. She wants to see you. Meet us at Bu San Mall," he said.

"Oh! Really?! We'll be there in five minutes." Rainie said excitedly.

"Make a turn. Let's go to Bu San Mall. I'll meet a friend there." Rainie asked Danson.

"Girl or Boy?" he asked raising his eyebrow.

"Of course, girl! I don't have any "Boy" friend beside you and Jiro. If... he still considers me as a friend." Rainie answered.

"Haola. Bu San Mall here we come!" Danson speed up the car.

Aaron bring GuiGui to a very famous korean-japanese restaurant.

"Since when did you start eating raw stuff?" GuiGui asked as the waiter guided them to the four-seater table.

"Since birth," Aaron cracked up.

"As I know, you hate seafoods."

"Well not anymore. I learned to eat healthy foods when I was in Paris so I can have this nice bod and flawless skin." Aaron said boastfully.

GuiGui rolled her eyes. "Pai tuo! Where is it? You're still skinny as before. You should have muscled biceps, six-pack abs, and lean shoulders like--- ohhh! Like that!" she pointed at the man approaching their table.

GuiGui didn't blink until the guy is in front of them.

Aaron snapped his fingers on her face. "Hey!"

She got back in reality. "Spoiler!" GuiGui gave him a cold glance.

"Is this seat taken, bao bei?" the guy asked.

"Ehh... ahh..." GuiGui got tongue-tied.

"Cut it out, Danson! Where's my sister?" Aaron looked behind him.

"She just stop by a shop to buy something quickly." Danson sat in front of GuiGui. "Would you like to introduce me to your cute friend, Aaron?" he smiled at GuiGui.

GuiGui can't help but giggled.

"Stop that! You looked like an idiot!" Aaron whispered to her.

GuiGui's smile faded. She sticked out her tongue on him. "Beeehhhh!"

Danson, GuiGui. GuiGui, Danson." Aaron lazily introduced them with each other.

"Nice to meet you sweetheart." Danson offered a handshake.

GuiGui quickly accepted it. "Nice to meet you too. I think I'm in love," she just blabbed out of nowhere.

Danson laugh out loud at what she said. Aaron's eyes grew wider and gave GuiGui a warning look saying, "Behave yourself!"

"Did I missed something?" Rainie suddenly popped out.

"Eeehhhh!!! RenRen!!!" GuiGui jumped from her seat and hugged Rainie tightly.

She hugged GuiGui back. "You missed me too huh? I thought it was Aaron only," She .

GuiGui blushed.

"Anyway, let's eat first before we do the chitchat," Rainie said.

They ordered lots of foods from jjangmyun and kimchi to sushi and sashimi. When they finished eating and chatting, it's almost 12 midnight. Aaron and Danson looked at their watches.

"Yo guys, there's still tomorrow if you want," Aaron said reffering to their chatting.

"Ohh. Dui bu qi. I let you stay out late. Gosh! It's almost midnight?! My brother will kill me!" GuiGui quickly got up from the seat.

Danson paid their meal and walked out through the parking lot. Before GuiGui sat in the driver seat, Aaron handed her the huge bag with wrapped gift inside.

"Thanks for accompanying me. Belated happy birthday." Aaron winked at her and wave goodbye. He walked through Danson's car and sat at the back.

"Ei! Aaron! Your friend is cute. I like her." Danson started to .

"Spare her. She's not your type." Aaron snapped.

"Ohh. Someone's jealous!" Rainie too.

"Shut up!" Aaron pouted.

Rainie and Danson laugh out loud. Then,

"Can we stopped by the shop? I need to do something quickly." Rainie said.

"Ok." Danson answered.

They're only a few metres away from GuiGui's car until they reached the shop.

"What are we doing here? I'm tired already!" Aaron protested.

"Shhh!" Rainie said.

They saw GuiGui went inside their house already so Rainie quietly went to their doorstep and put the wrapped gift down. As she's about to retreat, the door opened.

"What are you doing?" Jiro asked.