Chapter 10

Candy-Coated Love

 

Aaron kept turning GuiGui back and forth.

"Aaron! You're making me dizzy!" she wanted to laugh very loud.

Success! GuiGui thought.

"You look... nice! I thought you're somebody else. Wow!" Aaron kept praising her. "Can we date instead? I'll cancel my appointment with the other one if you like."

"Hah! Stop fooling around and let's go. I'm gonna be late for my date." GuiGui went to the door first and Aaron followed her.

"Mom!!! We're leaving!" Aaron shouted and closed the door.

"Take care,guys!" Mrs. Yang waved at them goodbye.

They got inside and GuiGui started the car.

"Where is the place?" GuiGui asked.

"Moon Palace Restaurant." Aaron answered.

"OMG! We're going on the same spot. Lucky me! I don't have to drive around later to pick you up." GuiGui grinned.

"Who is your date anyway?" Aaron asked curiously.

"You'll see." GuiGui guided the car to the parking lot.

They walked inside the restaurant and the receptionist greeted them.

"Table for two Mam, Sir?" the receptionist asked them.

"No!" "Yes!"

They looked into each other.

"I have a reservation. My name is Wang Ying Jie." GuiGui answered.

Aaron chuckled.

"What?" GuiGui snapped at him.

"Your name sounds funny." Aaron trying to hold on his laughter.

GuiGui hit him on the arms. "Your turn."

"Hi there, missy! I have a reservation too. With you I think." Aaron flashed his killer smile again.

GuiGui rolled her eyes one more time.

The receptionist giggled on what Aaron said. GuiGui started to walk to her reserved table. She overheard in the morning where is Aaron's meeting place.Before she picked him up, she already made an appointment to the restaurant and make sure that they're sitting near Aaron's reserved table.

"Hey! Wait for me!" Aaron followed her.

GuiGui sat on her table and Aaron sat next to her.

"This is not your table. My date will come any minute. I don't want him to see you here so, back off!" GuiGui bickered.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry bout that! Hehehe! Anyway, my table is just behind you so if you need any help, call me." Aaron stood up and sat behind her.

In a few minutes, Aaron's date arrived. Everybody inside the restaurant followed her every moved. Poised, sophisticated and very finesse. Just like a model. And she is. GuiGui recognized her. The girl who worked with Aaron this morning! Hebe Tian!

"They just met this morning and already dating? This guy is really something! Unbelievable!" GuiGui pouted as she sipped at her orange juice. She feels her head was burning hot.

"Your lips was touching the table already." Danson appeared in front of her and saw her expression. "Did I pissed you off? I know I'm a little bit late. I'm sorry bout that."

Danson sat in front of her and GuiGui suddenly changed her mood. From frown to smile.

"No! I'm thinking of something else. Anyway, it's nice to see you again. We didn't got the chance to chat at the opening of your shop. That Larisa was soo unprofessional. I don't like her at all." GuiGui exclaimed.

"Hahahaha! It's okay. Rain told me already what kind of girl Larisa is. But she hold her grudges. She felt pity on her instead." Danson said.

"Yeah. But Larisa took the chance of being blind to used it against my brother. He's more pitiful you know." GuiGui take the menu and scan it.

"You look stunning, GuiGui. I didn't know you're more beautiful when you fixed yourself. You should be like that everyday. Even if you're going to your work only." Danson praised her.

"Hahahaha! Thanks. You're making me blush." GuiGui said.

Aaron on the other table,was all ears on what they're talking. When he turned around to see who GuiGui's dating, his eyes popped out in surprise.

"Danson?!" he stood up and showed his face on them.

"Aaron! What a surprise! You had a date too?" Danson stood up and greeted them in the other table.

"Umm.. yeah." he pulled Danson's shirt. "I told you to spare her, man. She's a nice girl. I don't want to see her hurt."

Danson laugh at what Aaron whispered. "Dude, relaxed. I think I'm serious this time. I felt she's the right girl for me. In fact I'm going to tell her now that I like her. Good thing she invited me to have dinner here."

"Really? She invited you? Here?" then Aaron realized something.

"Hey, Aaron, can we order now? I'm hungry," Hebe said.

"Oh...O-Okay. By the way, this is Danson my friend and behind us is GuiGui my personal assistant and Danson's date. This is Hebe." Aaron introduced them to each other.

"Hi. Nice to meet you."Danson offered his hand for a shake.

Hebe accepted it and saw GuiGui stood up to greet her too.

"No, need. I know you already." Hebe snapped at GuiGui.

GuiGui's eyebrow raised alternately. "What a snob! Who do you think you are? You look like you have anorexia."

"Are you saying something?" Hebe said.

"Nothing. Nice to meet you." GuiGui gave her a sarcastic smile.

Before GuiGui sat, she pulled Aaron's collar and whispered, "Keep her away from me or I'm gonna punch her and erase that smug on her face."

"Ehe!" Aaron nodded.

The date went on smoothly and when they stood up, Aaron quickly grabbed GuiGui's hand.

"Hey! Aren't you taking me home?" Hebe asked.

"Me and GuiGui are on the same place so we will go together. Besides I don't have a car. Danson will take you," Aaron pushed Danson to Hebe's side.

"But..." Danson protested.

"It's okay. We'll do it next time. It's inconvenient for all of us if you will take me and both of them don't have a car. I'll take Aaron." GuiGui smiled at Danson.

"Err, okay. I'll see you then." Danson gave GuiGui a peck on the cheek.

Aaron's eyes grew wide. He pulled GuiGui away quickly. He didn't managed to say goodbye at Hebe.

"Why are you in a hurry? Do you need to go to the toilet?" GuiGui asked as she start the car.

"I just want to go home. Why you didn't tell me that Danson is your date? That guy is a total playboy!" Aaron said frustratedly.

"Hah! Speak for yourself! You only met that Hebe this morning and you already dated her? What a flirt!" GuiGui smirked at him.

Aaron smiled very wide. "Why didn't you tell me also that you are the one who asked Danson out? And--- you reserve this particular place for your date? You want to check on me huh?" he tried to poke her waist but GuiGui slap out his hand.

"Don't do that! We'll gonna have an accident! Geez!" GuiGui moved away her eyes on him. She felt her cheeks blushed.

"Okay, okay. Sorry! I'm just curious you know. Anyway, I won't date that Hebe again. She's very sissy. Likes to talk about herself all the time. Can we stop by Xia Lan Market? I'd like to take a walk." Aaron asked her.

"I knew it! You're eavesdropping! You know he invited me to go to Xia Lan Market." GuiGui accused Aaron.

"I'm not! I just think that this is the good time to go for bargain shopping." Aaron acting innocently.

"Hao la. I really wanted to go. They have nice shoes and bags there. I wanted to eat the oyster omellete too! I didn't eat much at the restaurant." GuiGui made a turn on the left and headed straight at the night market.

###########################################################

Kring! Kring!

"Hello? Pretty Pastries how can I help you?" Rainie answered the phone.

"Hello? Rainie? This is Jiro. Is my sister there?" he asked on the other line.

"No. Why?" Rainie asked back.

"I can't contact her mobile. Do you know who she go out with?" Jiro said worriedly.

"My mom said she picked up Aaron from our house. I don't know if they go out but I think my brother mentioned earlier that he will go on a date with a model. So I don't think it's GuiGui." Rainie explained to him.

"Are you still open?" Jiro quickly change the topic.

"I'm just cleaning up and will closed down any minute," Rainie answered while wiping the counter top.

"Can I go over there?" Jiro asked permission.

"Sure."

"Alright. See you in a bit." Jiro closed the phone.

He looked himself in the mirror and took out the chocolate he made this afternoon for Rainie.

I hope she still like orange filled chocolate, Jiro thought.

He closed their house and crossed the street where Rainie's bakeshop was located.

He pushed the door and called her.

"Rainie?"

"I'm here in the back!" Rainie's voice filled the shop.

Jiro walked to the back side of the shop.

"What are you doing?" Jiro asked looking at her.

"I'm trying to fixed the lock of the storage room. It was jammed." Rainie pulling off the screw out of the door lock.

"Let me," Jiro took the screw driver from her and went inside the storage room.

Rainie followed her. She keeps staring at his well built body.

He's soo hot, Rainie thought. She sat inside the storage room so he will not notice that she kept staring at him.

Jiro tried to lock it from inside. It locked.

"Done!" Jiro said and stood up.

"Thanks!" Rainie stood up also and went to the door.

She tried to opened it but didn't work.

"Huh?" she tried again. Still didn't work.

"What did you do?" Rainie said.

"Why?" Jiro checked the door. It was jammed!

"Uh! Oh!" Jiro scratched his head. "I think the door was jammed and we're locked inside."

"WHAT?!" Rainie's eyes open wide in surprise.