Chapter 46

Candy-Coated Love

 

GuiGui and Aaron poked their head from the door and looked around. The three men are sitting right in front of the gate. QiaoQiao was nowhere to be seen.

"I'll distract the guys and then try to open the gate and run. I'll follow you," Aaron said to GuiGui.

"No! I won't leave you here!" GuiGui cried.

"Listen, GuiGui. We can't escape if we stick together. What if the guys catch you while we run together? It's much difficult. We don't know what will happen next. You understand me?" Aaron explained.

"B-but... what if they catch you? What will they do to you? I'm scared!" GuiGui hugged Aaron tightly.

"Don't be scared. I'll be fine. I'll follow you once I distracted the guys. Hold on to this," Aaron handed the tool bar. "If I call them, hit them really hard when they entered the door. Okay?"

"Okay." GuiGui went behind the door.

Aaron picked up another bar and shouted.

"Excuse me! I need some help here! My girlfriend fainted and she needed some water. Can you bring one please?" Aaron yelled from the door.

They heard footsteps in just a few minutes. The door opened and GuiGui held the bar tight and hit the guy once he entered the door. The guy fell down unconscious. Aaron and GuiGui pulled him quickly inside and took the gun from his waist. Aaron loaded the gun and took GuiGui's hand.

"Ready?" Aaron said.

"Yeah, I guess so," GuiGui's voice was trembling.

Aaron faced her and gave her a kiss.

"Love you," Aaron said.

"Love you too," GuiGui answered.

They held each hand together and went out. The two guys spotted them and run.

"Hey!" one guy shouted following Aaron.

"Run GuiGui!" Aaron yelled and pushed her to the other way.

GuiGui run as fast as she can to avoid the big guy chasing her. She hide from the big piles of cartons and hold on to the tool bar. She saw his feet and hit him hard. The guy drop down in pain and GuiGui started to hit him several times until he fainted. GuiGui saw the gate and ran there. She pushed the open button. But GuiGui realized that she can't leave without Aaron. GuiGui went back and looked for him.

She turned around and saw the gun pointed at her head. "Where do you think your going?"

QiaoQiao was staring at her blankly.

"Leave us alone, QiaoQiao! You'll never win." GuiGui glared back at her.

"If I'm gonna be miserable, I won't give you the happiness either." QiaoQiao pulled her hair and they went inside.

Aaron defeated the guy and started to look for the exit when he saw QiaoQiao pulling GuiGui.

"Oh no! GuiGui!" he whispered and started to follow them.

"QiaoQiao, you know that I love Aaron since we were young. And Aaron loved you but you wasted it. You cheated on him! With Danson! How despicable!" GuiGui tried to distract her.

"It was all your fault. If you didn't came back on our lives, my affair with Danson will not be revealed. Aaron and I will end up together. You ruined it!" QiaoQiao shouted in anger.

"But Danson is the father of your child! How can you be so cruel to Danson? You didn't think that's why he had an affair with you is because he liked you?" GuiGui asked.

QiaoQiao stared at her for a while. "Hah! He will never liked me because it's your fault once again. And who says that I'm really pregnant? I can't bear a child, GuiGui! I'm infertile!"

Aaron listened to their conversation and revealed himself. "Drop the gun, QiaoQiao."

"Ohh, the night in shining armor is here? Did you came for me, darling? Or for this stupid woman?" QiaoQiao said.

"Leave her alone. This is between you and me. I heard everything what you said. You're such a big liar. I pity you." Aaron mocked her.

"If I can't have you, Aaron, then she can't have you either." QiaoQiao dared.

GuiGui bite QiaoQiao's hand and she screamed in pain. GuiGui run towards Aaron but QiaoQiao quickly grabbed her leg and they stumbled down pulling for the gun. Aaron have no choice but to shoot her. Aaron hit QiaoQiao on the arm.

QiaoQiao squirmed in pain. "W-why? Why you hurt me?"

"I'm sorry, QiaoQiao. You hurt the person that I loved too."

QiaoQiao fainted and GuiGui tried to find her mobile. She dialled a number.

"Hello? Can you send me an ambulance please? In the vacant lot near the railroad station. Thank you." Then GuiGui dialled Jiro's number.

"It's only ringing." GuiGui said to Aaron.

Aaron tied a cloth around QiaoQiao's wound and stood up. "Do you think something happened to Jiro and Rainie also?