Chapter 18

Candy-Coated Love

 

Knock! Knock!

"Come in!" GuiGui yelled.

Danson peeked at the door with apologetic look. GuiGui smiled when she saw him.

"Come in," GuiGui repeated. "How are you? Are you still mad at me?"

"I came here to apologized. I'm sorry for being a jerk. I don't know what came to my mind. It's your choice if you want to go out with me or not. I don't have the right to suppressed your actions specially your feelings." Danson explained.

GuiGui put her hand on his. "No need. It's my fault anyway. I promised I'll make it up to you when we get back to Taipei. We will paint the town red!"

"Promise?" Danson said with a grin.

"Promise," GuiGui answered.

"GuiGui, I need you to--- Ohh, you're here?" disappointment was written on Aaron's face.

"Hi, there." Danson stood up and went to Aaron. "Look, man. I'm sorry about last night. I was kinda off the track."

"It' okay. It should be GuiGui your apologizing not me. You insulted her," Aaron's words are like a sharp knife.

"He did already so no more animosity between the two of you okay? We better pack quickly. I want us to reach Taipei before lunch. I miss my Ge Ge." GuiGui continued to pack her things.

"I'll go now. See you downstairs." Danson said and get out of GuiGui's room.

Aaron was still standing in the adjacent door.

"Do you need anything?" GuiGui stopped at what she's doing.

"Are you really going out with Danson?" Aaron asked seriously.

"What's the matter? I'm single. He's single. Why can't we go out?" GuiGui asked raising her eyebrows. "Don't tell me you don't want to?"

"What if I said yes, would you consider?" Aaron asked staring at her eyes.

GuiGui was off balanced on that question.

"Err.... No! You don't have the right to tell me what to do. This is a free country, I can do whatever I want." GuiGui said closing her luggage.

You're not even my boyfriend, how can you asked me those kind questions? She thought.

"Ohh, well. It's up to you. Don't tell that I didn't remind you." Aaron said going back to his room.

GuiGui followed him and she stand on the adjacent door between them.

"Why are you like this? I mean, buzzing over my private life?" GuiGui asked crossing her arms on her chest.

"Of course! I don't want my assistant neglecting her job just because of a boy. I'm starting my career perfectly and I don't want any hindrance on that." Aaron explained while packing his things.

GuiGui felt her head becomes big. "Whaatt? Am I the one who will get photographed by the paparazzi's with different girls on my arms? You should think about maybe that's the reason for your career to be ruined."

"Hey! I'm just stating the fact. Anyway, don't get mad at me. It's early in the morning. Look, look! You got 2 lines on your forehead. Jeez! You're only in mid 20's and you got wrinkles already? How pity!" Aaron laugh at her.

"You, brute! You started it first!" she picked up the pillow and throw it at his face.

"Don't do that again. You'll gonna loose to the best pillow fight champion." Aaron warned her.

"I'll challenge him!" GuiGui picked another pillow and hit Aaron.

Aaron did the same thing and they started to fight in the middle of the bed. Suddenly, Hebe entered the room.

"Aaron, darling! What you guys doing? Soo, childish!" Hebe said with a disgusted face.

Aaron and GuiGui looked at each other and nodded. They jumped out of the bed and started to chase Hebe.

"Ohh, no. No! No! No! I just put my make up on! Eehhhh!!!" Hebe ran outside screaming.

Aaron and GuiGui burst into laughter and sat at the couch.

"We really are so childish," GuiGui said catching her breath.

"I know. But it feels good. Being a child for once is a great feeling. No worries at all." Aaron answered staring at the ceiling. "I really missed the old times."

GuiGui looked at Aaron's face. Droplets of sweat showing on his forehead. Automatically, GuiGui wiped out the sweat with her hand. Aaron jumped in surprise.

"Sorry," GuiGui held back her hand.

Aaron grabbed it and squeezed it tightly. Their eyes met. As if no one can ever break their eye bonding, Aaron started to move his head towards her. GuiGui slowly closed her eyes and waited for those lips to touch hers. Aaron pulled her and grabbed her nape with his other hand and gave GuiGui a heart-melting kiss.

Holy crap! It's so addictive! GuiGui thought.

What is wrong with me? Why am I doing this to GuiGui? Her brother will kill me! I should be protecting her not me attacking her! Jeez! But I can't help it, Aaron thought.

"GuiGui! Aaron! Come on! It's time to go!" Danson yelled at GuiGui's room.

Aaron and GuiGui quickly seperated and went to Danson.

"Ei! Why are your cheeks so bright red?" Danson asked innocently.

"Nothing!" both chanted.

"Let's go. So we can reach before lunchtime," Danson get out of the room first taking GuiGui's luggage.

Aaron was laughing quietly taking his luggage out of his room. GuiGui noticed him.

"What are you laughing at?" GuiGui snapped at him.

"Nothing! I really love those lips of yours. so sweet! Like a candy!" Aaron teases and started to laugh very loud.

"Stop it! Maybe somebody will hear you!" GuiGui whispered angrily.

"I really like it when you blush like that!" Aaron pinched her cheeks.

GuiGui tapped his hand and pouted. "I swear, I'll cut your tongue if you blab about the kiss we had!"

"Who kissed who?" Hebe came out of nowhere.

Aaron stiffened. "Uhhh.... Errr... The lead actor in the TV kissed the lead actress. It's a good movie. I like it."

"Ahh. Well, I'll ride with you guys. I told my driver to go first. I want to be with my Aaron baobei." Hebe pulled Aaron to the lobby where the car is waiting.

GuiGui was walking behind and Aaron looked back. She gestured her hand zipping silently, telling Aaron to shut his mouth. When Hebe was not looking, Aaron wink and gave her a flying kiss.

My life is boring without him, GuiGui thought.