Chapter 48

Candy-Coated Love

 

Aaron, GuiGui, Jiro, Calvin, and even Rainie insisted to see Danson's body for the last time. All of them can't help but weep silently.

"I can't believe he's gone," GuiGui sniffing.

"We really don't know what will happen next. Don't worry, we know that he's happy where he is," Aaron answered tapping GuiGui's shoulder.

"He's really a good friend. I know that he didn't want to harm all of us intentionally. It's just that, he's torn between his friends and his responsibility." Rainie said wiping tears.

"Did you contacted his family?" Jiro turned to Calvin.

"Yes. Rainie gave me his family's number and they'll be here to pick him up. I think they'll took his remain to States." Calvin answered.

The nurse approached Calvin and whispered something.

"Your other friend is out of danger now. But I think there's quite a few problem." Calvin said.

Aaron and GuiGui looked at each other. All of them went to QiaoQiao's room. As they entered, they heard bashings and screamings inside.

"Get your hands off me!!! I'm going to kill this baby! Aaron is the father and not Danson! You know Danson? He's such a whimp. I can't stand him! Aahhhhh!!!" QiaoQiao tried to remove the dextrose out of her hand.

"She lost her sanity." Calvin said as they tried to inject her some sedative.

"Ohhh," Rainie covered .

"We have to take her to a mental assylum and treat her there," Calvin continued.

"Does her parents know about it?" Aaron asked.

"Not yet. We can't reach them, even her immediate families. We just have to wait until we contact at least one of them," Calvin checked her medical charts.

They went out and take Rainie to her room.

"You shouldn't be roaming around like this, Rainie. Your body is still weak." Jiro said.

"I know but, I just wanted to see Danson. He's been our friend for almost five years. He's like a family. I have a business because of him. I owe it to him a lot. It's really painful to loose a friend like him." Rainie started to cry again.

"Hush. He's very lucky to have a friend like you," Jiro hugged Rainie tightly.

"I checked your vital signs and all of your test. You can go home after tomorrow. But you need a complete bed rest for at least two weeks. Don't push yourself too much. Leave your business to these two," Calvin said and pointed at Aaron and GuiGui.

"What about your modelling career, Ah Bu?" Rainie asked her brother.

"Don't worry about it. I've got a great manager here. She takes care of my schedule on track." Aaron squeezed GuiGui's shoulder.

"My salary should be doubled. I've got additional headache," GuiGui finally smiled.

All of them laugh and tried to make the day happy and peaceful for Danson's sake.

###########################################################

Three years later...

"Come on, Ah Bu! We're soo late! Rainie will be mad at you again!" GuiGui walked faster as they approached a newly renovated "Pretty Pastries and Confectionaries".

Today is the grand reopening of the shop. Rainie and Jiro collaborated to bring a much sweeter and mouthwatering cakes and chocolates.

"I am! But you're already running!" Aaron approached GuiGui and held her hand. "Be careful!"

They reached the shop in five minutes. Rainie was standing at the door, her hands on the hips.

"You guys are soo dead!" Rainie started as she took the gift out of Aaron's hand. "What's your reason this time? He'll be mad at you."

"I know, but we had something else to do," Aaron answered and kissed Rainie's cheek.

"Hi sis! You looked different," Rainie hugged GuiGui.

"Am I?" GuiGui grinned as she saw her brother approaching.

"Mei! I missed you so much! You looked... different," Jiro repeated.

"Really? Is it obvious?" GuiGui laughed.

"I WANT TO OPEN MY PRESENTS!!!" one little boy shouted at the counter of the shop.

All of them looked at the same direction and saw the cute little boy running towards them.

"Mom, I want to open the presents now," the little boy asked Rainie.

"Danson, we haven't started the party. Be patient, okay? Uncle and Auntie is here. Aren't you gonna greet them?" Rainie talked to his son.

"Uncle Aaron! Auntie GuiGui! How are you? Why are you late?Where are my presents?" little Danson said with innocent eyes.

Aaron and GuiGui laughed as they cuddled their little nephew.

"We gave to your Dad already and he put there," GuiGui pointed the table full of gifts.

They reopened the shop on Danson's 2nd birthday. After the incident happened three years ago, their lives are back to normal. QiaoQiao was still in a mental assylum being treated. Larisa was sent to a woman's correctional for commiting murder. She was sentenced 10 to 15 years in prison. Rainie gave birth a year later and named him Danson, while Aaron and GuiGui decided to get married.

"So... what did you guys do? Why are you late?" Rainie asked curiously.

Aaron and GuiGui looked at each other. Then suddenly...

"Ummmppphhhh!!!" GuiGui covered . She felt that her stomach wanted to burst out. She ran towards the toilet.

Aaron shrugged his shoulder and grinned. "Go figure it out."

"SHE"S PREGNANT?!?!" Rainie and Jiro exclaimed.

###########################################################

Ohhkaye guys!

It's afhilangie once again.

I have to do this you know. LOLs.

Candy-Coated Love has come to an end.

I'll be posting the final chapter in two days. But don't worry, there's another GuiLun fanfic in the making once again!

Woot! YaY!

Aren't you excited?

Thanks for all the support and please visit my newly constructed site.

[http://feilunhaifanfics.co.nr]

Ciao!

xxxooo, afhilangie =D