Chapter 25

Candy-Coated Love

 

"Aaron! You're here! I thought you went home already," Danson said.

GuiGui pulled Aaron to the side so Danson can't hear their conversation.

"Why are you following us? And you're eavesdropping too!" GuiGui whispered.

"I'm not following you! It just happened that I passed by this street and saw you guys," Aaron tried to explain.

"If you saw us then why you didn't call us in the first place?" GuiGui sounded suspicious.

"I don't want to disturb you that's all," Aaron answered.

"Oh really? Then I don't want to be rude but... get lost!" GuiGui snapped at him.

Aaron just smirked at her.

"Is everything okay, GuiGui?" Danson walked towards them.

"Yeah, Aaron's gonna leave us now," GuiGui quickly answered.

"Hey..." Aaron was about to protest but GuiGui pushed him away.

"Bye Aaron!" GuiGui smiled wickedly.

Aaron walked away but didn't leave the place.

"Can we go back to my house? I kinda feel cold," GuiGui shivered.

"Oh, okay. I think it's gonna rain. Here, wear this," Danson removed his sweater and put on GuiGui. He wrap his arms around her shoulder as they walked back to her house.

What the... Aaron thought and started to boil.

He followed them until they reached GuiGui's house. The rain began to fall.

"Well, this is it. I have to go. I enjoyed the dinner. Hope we can go out more often. You know, just the two of us," Danson faced GuiGui.

Hah! You wish! Aaron thought crossing his arms above his chest.

"Sure, why not? Thanks for coming. See you!" GuiGui said goodbye.

Danson moved forward and slowly bent down to kiss GuiGui.

Noooo!!! Nobody can kiss GuiGui except me!!! Aaron was about to reveal himself again when suddenly Jiro opened the front door.

"Ehem! It's late and raining. Aren't you feel cold?" Jiro eyeing on GuiGui.

Danson scratched his head embarassed. "Bye GuiGui. Bye Jiro. Goodnight!"

As Danson walked through his car and drove away from their place, GuiGui and Jiro went inside their house. The rain poured heavily. GuiGui was closing the door when Aaron, drenched in heavy rain, stopped her.

"Are you crazy? What are you doing outside? You're all wet!" GuiGui asked and let Aaron come in.

Aaron wiggled his body like a dog and the water kept splattering all over GuiGui.

"Holy crap! Go to Jiro and change your clothes. You'll gonna get sick!" GuiGui pushed him towards the living room where Jiro and Rainie are sitting.

"Hey! What happened?" Rainie stood up and help Aaron wrapped his body with dry towel.

"This is what he got from following me around," GuiGui told Rainie.

"GuiGui, take him to my room and give something to change." Jiro asked her.

Aaron and GuiGui went upstairs to Jiro's room.

Jiro smiled at Rainie. "He really likes her. What's keeping him from confessing?"

"I don't know. Aaron seems tough and hard-face outside but the truth is, he's very shy and softhearted inside." Rainie told him.

"Really? Hmmm... I wonder what my sister is thinking." Jiro said then looked at Rainie. "What about you? Do you have a special someone in your heart?"

Uh-oh. This is waaayyy out of the question, Rainie thought.

"I haven't found him yet. Maybe in the near future. Besides, I'm not that old. I still have time, hahahaha!" Rainie laughed out her nervousness.

Then, her phone ring. Dr. Calvin Chen is the name that registered in her phone.

"Hello?" she answered.

"Rainie, good evening!" Calvin said cheerfully on the other line.

"Hi there, Calvin. How are you?" Rainie asked.

Jiro's raised eyebrow didn't escaped Rainie's eyes.

"You have an appointment with me tomorrow, okay? Just a reminder." Calvin said.

"Yeah, I know. I'll be there don't worry. Thanks for calling," Rainie answered.

You're welcome, see you tomorrow, bye!" Calvin closed the phone first.

"So who's Calvin?" Jiro asked seriously.

"Uhhh..." Rainie hesitated to tell him.

What should I tell? I can't let him know about this! Rainie thought thinking of a better excuse.