Chapter 42

Candy-Coated Love

 

Rainie was still squirming in pain as Jiro doubled the speed of his car.

"We're almost there, sweetheart. Hang on, please." Jiro said as he grabbed her hand and squeezed it tightly.

Please, hang on, Rainie. Don't give up on me, Jiro thought.

Oh, God! Please. I don't want my ovary to removed. I want to give Jiro a baby, Rainie thought.

Jiro stopped right in front of the emergency door. He quickly get out of the car and grabbed Rainie. He yelled as he entered the door.

"Help! Somebody help us!"

The doctors and nurses quickly approached them and put Rainie into the stretcher. Jiro hold her hand tightly.

"Don't worry about it. You're going to be okay," Jiro assured her.

"I know," Rainie answered. "Call Calvin."

"I will." Jiro kissed her hand before they entered the emergency room and he was left alone outside.

Jiro dialled Calvin's number.

"Wei?" Calvin answered.

"Cal! It's Jiro. Can you please come to the hospital now? Rainie is having this excrutiating pain that she can't handle. She needed you right now." he said on the phone.

"I'll be right there," Calvin answered and he hung up.

Then, Jiro tried to dialled Aaron's number. Busy tone. He tried GuiGui's. It was dead. He put back his phone on his pocket and peek at the door, waiting for the doctor's good news.

###########################################################

"Okay, okay. Thanks manager. Alright, I'll see you in a bit!" Aaron closed his phone. "Yes! My car is parked outside the agency!"

"You're so childish don't you know that?" GuiGui said while making a turn at the end of the road.

"What's so childish about that?" Aaron asked.

"You're like a kid being given a candy and jumping for joy," GuiGui replied.

"well, I'm happy to have a car that's all. Why? You're not happy for me?" Aaron asked.

"Of course I'm happy! But I'm not able to do joyride with you in my car anymore." GuiGui pouted her lips.

"Who say's we can't have fun in my car?" Aaron quickly gave her a smack on the lips.

"Hahaha!" GuiGui just laughed as she parked her car at the agency's basement.

Aaron got out of the car. GuiGui didn't moved.

"You're not coming?" Aaron asked.

"I'll wait for you here." GuiGui said.

"Come on! I don't want to go up alone. Besides, it's time for the people upstairs to know who is my girlfriend so they won't flirt around with me anymore. Hahaha!" Aaron teased and grabbed GuiGui out of the car.

"Egomaniac!" GuiGui hit him on the chest as they walked inside the building.

They went to the office of the manager to get the keys. In just a few minutes, they went down to find the car.

"Hmmm... where is it? Here? No. Here? No. Here? There you are!" Aaron spotted a black Mini Cooper proudly standing in the end of the building.

"Wow! A Mini Cooper? Why they didn't gave me like this? It's so unfair!" GuiGui protested.

"That means you're not cute. Cute cars are for cute boys only." Aaron said as he gestured GuiGui to get in the car.

"Wait! What about my car?" GuiGui said before going inside.

"Leave it. I'll take it tomorrow." Aaron said.

"But... I can't. all my paper works are there," GuiGui said closing the door. "I'll take my car, we go home first then we do the joyride, okay? We should take Jiro and Rainie with us too. I'll call them." GuiGui took out her phone and she saw that it was dead.

"Jeez, I forgot to charge it. Can I borrow your phone?" GuiGui lay her hand in front of Aaron.

"No need. We'll just take them when we reached the house. Are you sure you don't want to ride with me?" Aaron asked again.

"I'm pretty sure. See you in the house, okay?" GuiGui gave Aaron a kiss before she went inside her car.

Aaron left the building first then GuiGui followed. In just a few minutes, they're on the highway.

As they drove back to their house, GuiGui noticed a car following her. She speeded the car to catch up on Aaron but still the car followed her until it cornered the car, enough for her to break suddenly to avoid the accident. Aaron left her behind thinking that she was just behind him.

"What the---." GuiGui said and got out of the car to check on the person from the other car.

GuiGui tapped the window. "Hey! Are you blind? You almost hit me!"

The window rolled over slowly and she saw two familiar faces behind the wheels and sitting in front of the passenger seat!

"QiaoQiao?! Larisa?!" GuiGui was totally surprised when she saw them together.

Then, three guys came down and hold her.

"Hey! What are you doing?" GuiGui struggled from them.

The fat guy put a scented handkerchief on her nose. She slowly felt dizzy.

"No!!! Aaron!!! Help!!!" GuiGui tried to shout but darkness filled her senses.