Chapter 44

Candy-Coated Love

 

"No," GuiGui was determined not to call Aaron.

"You damn witch!" QiaoQiao slapped her once again but this time, GuiGui bled.

GuiGui taste the blood coming out of . "You can't hurt Aaron. Then, who will you get married to?"

QiaoQiao smirked. "Who says I can't? If I can't have Aaron, then no one else can."

She gestured something to Larisa and she went out of the room.

GuiGui looked at Danson's worried face. She felt angry but somethings wrong with these people. Deep in her heart, she know that Danson is a good man.

"Take care of her. Don't do anything stupid, Danson. I mean it. You know what will happen." QiaoQiao left the room.

Danson sighed and took a chair and sat right in front of GuiGui. "I'm really sorry about this GuiGui."

He took a small towel and wiped GuiGui's blood out of her face.

"Why? What's wrong? Tell me. We can work this out." GuiGui trying to convince him.

"I can't. QiaoQiao and Larisa are lunatics. You don't know what they're capable of. Their families are influential in this country and you know that. Their parents don't care and tolerate what they're doing. All of us will be in danger." Danson explained.

"But what will happen to all of us if you follow them? You, me, Aaron, my brother, even Rainie will be in danger just because of this crazy people surrounding us." GuiGui said.

Danson decided to tell the truth. "I had an affair with QiaoQiao before... when they're still dating." Danson reffered to Aaron and QiaoQiao.

GuiGui showed surprised on her face. "Y-your the guy who hooked up with QiaoQiao? That's why they broke up?"

"Yeah. And I really felt sorry after that. I shouldn't have done that. Aaron is my friend. Friends don't do that to each other. I'm afraid he will hate me. That's why QiaoQiao dared me that if I don't do what she asked me, she will ruin my life, my friendship with Aaron and she will hurt my baby." Danson replied.

GuiGui's surprised went doubled. "Y-you're the father of the baby?!"

"Yes." Danson looked down so helpless. " I don't know what else to do, GuiGui."

"Be a man, Danson. Stand up on her. Help me get out of here and we'll go to the police to stop them." GuiGui was more determined to get out and help Danson.

"Are you sure? She will hurt Aaron." Danson was thinking.

"She will not hurt Aaron. I can assure that," GuiGui said.

"I told you if I can't have Aaron, then no one else can," QiaoQiao appeared in front of them. "I really can't trust you, Danson. You're such a weakling. She just dumped and hurt you and then you wanted to help her escape? What kind of man are you? Tsk. Tsk."

"What did you do to Aaron?" GuiGui asked her heart thumping so hard.

Larisa came in with the three boys holding Aaron unconscious, blood splattered on his shirt.

"OMG! Aaron! No!" GuiGui cried as soon as she saw him.

"Now, this is what you have to do. Call your brother, tell him that if he don't leave his wife, I'll kill Rainie's brother. Understand?" Larisa pulled GuiGui's hair.

"Go to hell!" GuiGui shouted struggling from the chair trying to untie her hand.

"Leave that trash beside her. Let them rot to death." QiaoQiao said and pulled Danson outside.

The three guys pushed Aaron beside GuiGui. All of them left the room. GuiGui tried to come closer to him.

"Aaron? Aaron? Please wake up!" GuiGui was crying so hard.

"Ummm... ouch!" Aaron woke up and tried to sit up. "What happened? Huh? GuiGui!!!"

"Aaron!" GuiGui yelled.

Aaron untied her hand from the back and hugged each other tightly.

"Are you okay? What happened? I thought you're behind my car and then I found out you were missing. Who are these guys? What did they do to you?" Aaron kept asking question trying to calm GuiGui down.

"It's QiaoQiao and Larisa! They kidnapped me! QiaoQiao wanted me to dumped you so you can marry her and be the father of the baby. Then Larisa was having her revenge on your sister that's why they did this to you. They even drag Danson into this!" GuiGui said calmed already.

"Danson? Why is Danson included? I don't understand." Aaron asked.

"I shouldn't be the one who's telling this but... he's the guy who hooked up with QiaoQiao when you're in Paris. And he's the father of the baby." GuiGui confessed.

"W-What?!?!" Aaron almost yelled. "I can't believe it! How can Danson do this to me?"

"He was just a victim too. Don't be angry on him. This is all QiaoQiao's scheme. What we need to do is to escape from this place and help Danson. We need to warn my brother and Rainie too. Maybe they're in danger also. We don't know what QiaoQiao and Larisa are capable of. They're getting insane." GuiGui said.

"Alright." Aaron stood up and help GuiGui planned their escape.