Chapter 37

Candy-Coated Love

 

"Cmon, Rainie. I'll take you home." Jiro said while carrying Rainie outside the clinic.

Rainie's mind was all blank at that day. She didn't notice that she was already in front of their house.

"We're here," Jiro said tapping Rainie on her shoulder.

"Huh?" Rainie looked outside. "Can you help me?"

"Sure," Jiro got out of the car. They went inside and Rainie started to pack her things. Jiro took Aaron's clothes and stuffs.

"Done?" Jiro went inside Rainie's room. He saw Rainie weeping silently on her bed.

"Ei, stop it. Crying won't help you. Leave everything to God. He will make a way for you. And I'm here, I won't leave you. I promise," Jiro his hand on Rainie's hair.

She cried louder and jumped into Jiro's arms. Jiro was surprised but he hugged Rainie back. They're like that for about five minutes when Rainie stopped crying.

"Thanks for your support. I shouldn't let you carry my burden because you've got your own problems." Rainie apologized as they went outside the house carrying heavy luggages.

"Mei Xi. I can handle it. Now we have to get to the house because I think Danson need some help in your shop and I gotta run to deliver some ingredients to the other shops," Jiro tooked all the luggage in the trunk.

"Okay," Rainie felt a little bit relieved.

After 15 minutes, they arrived at Jiro's house. They saw QiaoQiao coming out of the shop looking so tensed and messed up.

"I'll go to Danson first. Do you mind taking my luggages inside?" Rainie asked.

"Don't worry about it. I'll take all of them," Jiro said waving at Rainie.

Rainie crossed the street and went inside the shop.

"Hey there. How was everything? I saw QiaoQiao came out here. Where's Aaron?" Rainie looked around to find her brother.

"He's there." Danson pointed at Jiro's house. "QiaoQiao is making a fuzz again. Claiming that she's pregnant, which is not and telling that Aaron is the father."

"What?! Is she crazy or something? I told her where my brother is because she said she will just apologized for all the trouble she had done and now she will make a problem again? She won't get away this time," Rainie said furiously. "What is she doing here if my brother is on the other side?"

"Err... she met him here actually and then Aaron ran away and left her. That's why QiaoQiao got out angrily," Danson moved away his eyes.

"Ohh. I thought you know her too." Rainie said while checking the stocks in the kitchen.

"How was your check up?" Danson asked.

"Not good," Rainie answered with a hint of loneliness on her eyes. "I got a cyst. Which may affect my chance of giving birth. But I asked for second opinion. Maybe it will go away with medicines. I don't want to removed it. I want to have a baby."

"Don't worry. Everything will be alright," Danson hugged his friend.

"That's what Jiro told me, a very encouraging words. So I feel a little bit better now," Rainie wiped the tears that fell from her eyes.

###########################################################

"Aaron? GuiGui are you there?" Jiro yelled from the downstairs. "Can you please help me with the luggage? I gotta run outside!"

In just a second, Aaron and GuiGui came down running.

"Ohh. Thanks bro. You took my things already?" Aaron asked.

"Yeah. You're sister and I went to your house so I took the opportunity and grabbed your stuffs. I'll leave it all to you guys. Bye!" Jiro went outside.

"Cmon. Let's put it upstairs," GuiGui tooked Rainie's luggage.

"Eh! Why are my things so heavy? Did Jiro brought even my cabinet?" Aaron asked while carrying two luggages at a time.

"Idiot!" GuiGui laughed.

"Who's idiot?" Aaron poked her waist as soon as he put down his luggage in his room.

GuiGui squealed and ran towards her room. Aaron catch up on her and they fell down on her bed. Aaron continued to tickle her.

"Stop it! I might pee in my pajamas!" GuiGui almost died of laughing.

"Ewww! Gross!" Aaron maked face.

GuiGui tooked the pillow and hit Aaron hard. "Ouchhh! You always do that to me!"

"Because you won't stop!" GuiGui yelled at him.

"I love seeing your beautiful smile that's why," Aaron said and planted a kiss on her lips.

"Hahahaha!!!" GuiGui's laugher filled the room once again.

###########################################################

Jiro finished delivering the goods around 8 pm. Rainie was closing down their shop. Danson got off the work earlier because he had something to do. Jiro spotted Rainie and he approached her.

"Ei," Jiro tapped her shoulder.

"Yo," Rainie answered and locked the door. "Finished delivering?"

"Yeah. I am soo tired," Jiro said while they're crossing the street.

"I think GuiGui and Aaron cooked dinner already. I was amazed though. Aaron can't hold even a small pan! And now he cooked our dinner!" Rainie chuckled.

"I think that's what love is all about," Jiro said opening the door.

"Guys, we're home! Hope we're not interrupting something!" Jiro yelled.

"Pai tuo! We're dead tired cooking four different dishes!" GuiGui protested.

"Cmon! Let's eat!" Aaron invited them excitedly.

As Rainie and Jiro about to sat on the dining area, the door bell rang.

"I got it," Rainie said and stood up.

She opened the door and stiffened when she saw who's on the door.

It's Larisa!