Chapter 22

Candy-Coated Love

 

"Hmmmppp!" GuiGui was struggling from Aaron's tight hug when suddenly his phone rang. He stopped kissing and both of them catched breath.

"Eeehhhhhhhh!!!" GuiGui gave that eery sound of scream then Aaron quickly covered her big mouth with his hand.

"Jeez, GuiGui! You sound like I'm you," Aaron reaching for his mobile.

"Hmmmp... hmmmp... hmmmmmmppppp.... hmmmp!" GuiGui was talking which means 'You are me!'

"Behave GuiGui," Aaron just said and answer the phone. "wei?"

"Ah Bu? Where are you? Is GuiGui with you?" Rainie asked on the other line.

"Jie! Yeah she's with me. What's going on?" Aaron suddenly stood up and left GuiGui like a dead frog lying on the floor.

"You have to come to the shop now. We have something to discuss about," Rainie said.

"Ohh. okay. We're on our way," he closed the phone.

"GuiGui! We need to--- hey!" Aaron docked as a flying book from GuiGui almost hit him.

"You moron! You think you can do anything you want! I'm fed up with you kissing me all the time! You're not even my boyfriend for God sake!!! Waahhhhh!" GuiGui cried like a cow.

"wahahahaha!!! OMG! You're crying because of that? You should be proud! A lot of girls trying to taste this sweet lips of mine but you're lucky to have it all the time. Aren't you happy?" Aaron grinning at her.

"I'm sooo pissed! My boyfriend should be the one who got my first kiss not you!" GuiGui slumped into the floor and cried like a 5-year old kid.

"Whoa! Really? I'm your first kiss? Wow! I'm proud. I guess I got 1 point higher than Danson huh? Cmon! Rainie said we should come to the shop. She got something important to say. And I mean Rainie really told you and I to see her," Aaron stopped joking and help her stood up.

"I should be in the house to prepare food for Danson and you didn't even try to wake me up!" GuiGui accusing Aaron.

Aaron just grinned. They went outside the house and ride GuiGui's car. In just a few minutes, they reached Rainie's bakeshop. The bell clung as they entered the shop. Rainie peeked from the kitchen.

"Hi there guys! What's up?" Rainie wiping her hand as if nothing happened to her earlier.

"Hi Rainie! I'm good, thank you. How bout you?" GuiGui asked her back.

"I think your brother wants to talk to you. Go to your house now. And you mister, come with me," Rainie went ahead to the counter.

"Okay then, see you later." GuiGui waved at them and went straight to the door.

"Bye, GuiGui!" Aaron smiled at her mysteriously.

GuiGui sticked out her tongue to Aaron. He just laughed at her.

"So, what's going on here?" Aaron sat by the counter.

"I got married," Rainie said matter-of-factly.

Aaron fell out of the chair. "Whaattt?!?!"

"It's not what you think it is. It was a contract marriage. I signed a 6 months contract to help him get out of his mess and he promised and signed a contract too that he will help out in our business so I agree," Rainie told the details.

"And who's the guy?" Aaron asked going back to his seat.

"Jiro," Rainie answered.

"Whaaattt?!?!" Aaron being redundant.

"Will you stop saying 'what' all the time?" Rainie pouting.

"I can't believe you will get married with him! He's engaged right? With that Larisa? How come?" Aaron asked.

"He's the one who got me into this mess. I just help him. As a friend," Rainie moved her eyes away from him.

"Huuuhhhh, you still like him, don't you?" Aaron started to poke her and .

"Shut up!" Rainie moved away, her face red with embarassment. "We'll move in to their house tomorrow."

"Haha! That's great! I mean cool!" Aaron can't hide his excitement.

Two points for me Danson, hah! Aaron thought grinning.

"What's with the grin? You seem so excited? Ahhh, you want it because you have more chance than Danson huh?" Rainie's turn to tease.

"What are you talking about?" Aaron said innocently.

Rainie shook her head smiling.

###########################################################

Meanwhile...

"OMG! You didn't!" GuiGui laughing while preparing dinner for them. Danson will come any minute and Jiro told everything to GuiGui.

GuiGui has never been so happy in her entire life. Larisa is out of their lives forever! Haha!

"That's the fact. I can't stand her anymore. Nagging too much! So I had to do something before she made the rest of my days miserable." Jiro tasting the food GuiGui made.

"So when are they gonna move in?" GuiGui asked out of nowhere.

"How'd you know THEY gonna move in?" Jiro raising their eyebrows.

"Uhhh... Rainie should stay with you right? She's your wife now. Of course, Aaron should tag along. He's her brother. And he don't know anything about living alone. He's a total useless on household work. That's what I mean," GuiGui quickly thought of excuse.

Whew, me and my big mouth! Ge thought I'm excited to let Aaron stay in our house. Jeez! GuiGui thought.

"We'll talk about it later. I told you to make big dinner because I'll invite them here to eat. Who's coming anyway?" Jiro asked.

"Danson," GuiGui answered.

"Is he serious?" Jiro asked again.

"We're friends. But he said that he like me. I don't know. It's too early to say. And I don't think I'm ready to date yet. Not now." GuiGui said.

"Ohhhh. Your not ready or your waiting for someone?" Jiro started to .

"Ge!" GuiGui felt embarrassed and moved away.

Dingdong! Dingdong!

"OMG! Danson's here. I'm not yet ready. Can you check the door please? I'm gonna change!" GuiGui quickly went upstairs to take a quick shower.

Jiro opened the door and saw Danson.

"Hi Jiro! How are you?" Danson greeted him.

"Great. Thanks. Your here for GuiGui huh?" Jiro let him in.

"Umm, yeah. If that's okay?" Danson blushed.

"Sure. No problem. She'll be down any minute," Jiro looked at Rainie's shop. "I'll be back okay?"

"Okay," Danson said.

Aaron was looking at the window when he saw Danson came.

He's here, Aaron thought.

Then he saw Jiro coming. "Jie, Jiro's coming! Quick! Fix yourself. I think you'll have your honeymoon tonight!"

"Idiot! Don't talk nonsense!" Rainie smoothen out her dress and tuck her hair behind the ears and take a second look in the mirror.

"Hi guys! Hi there wifey! Did you tell him already?" Jiro asked when he entered the shop.

"Yo! brother in law! How is the wedding? Why didn't you tell me earlier? So I can prepare for a big wedding gift for both of you?" Aaron teasing him.

"Crazy!" Rainie whispered. "What is it?"

"Come and have dinner with us. If it's okay?" Jiro asked her.

"Sure! We'll be there in five minutes!" Aaron answered and started to close down the shop.

"Okay then, I'll see you there, sweetheart?" Jiro asked Rainie.

"S-sure!" Rainie answered mesmerized.

He called me sweetheart! Rainie thought her heart pounding so loud.