Chapter 43

Candy-Coated Love

 

"Where is she?" Calvin rushed to Jiro's side when he came to the hospital.

"She's inside," Jiro answered.

Calvin went to the emergency door, then, Jiro pulled his arms. "Cal, take care of Rainie please?"

"I will. Don't worry." Calvin assured and he left Jiro outside.

When Calvin saw Rainie, she was very pale. Rainie smiled as soon as she saw her cousin.

"You're late," Rainie tried to force a smile.

"I know. How are you feeling?" Calvin asked her and held her hand.

"It's so painful that I can't bear it," Rainie's tears fell.

"Shhh, don't cry. I'll check and then we'll deal with it." Calvin said and started to asked the nurses beside him.

The nurse came with a syringe. Rainie panicked.

"What are you going to do?" she tried to struggle.

"Hey, calm down. This will help ease the pain." Calvin said and put the anaesthesia on her.

I'm sorry, Rainie, but I have to do this. We need to operate before it's too late, Calvin thought.

"Is Jiro outside?" Rainie asked.

"Yeah," Calvin answered. "You want him?"

"Yes, please. Just a few minutes." Rainie requested feeling dizzy already.

Calvin went outside and called Jiro. "She wants you."

Jiro rushed inside putting mask and gloves.

"Hey, sweety. How are you?" Jiro held her hand.

"Less painful and a little bit dizzy. Don't worry, Calvin will take care of me. If he don't do his job, strangle him." Rainie joked.

Jiro forced a fake smile. "I'll wait for you. I love you."

"I love you too." Rainie pulled Jiro and kissed him before he let go.

Rainie was already asleep when Jiro left the room. Calvin started the operation.

###########################################################

GuiGui blinked twice as soon as she open her eyes. She was in an empty room with table on the side. There was three men sitting playing cards.

"Hey! Where am I? What do you want from me? Where's QiaoQiao and Larisa? Tell them to come here!!!" GuiGui started to yell and asked questions nonstop.

"So, the tigress is awake," Larisa entered the room.

QiaoQiao followed her. "Hah. Look at you, so pitiful and helpless. Even if you shout the whole day, no one can hear you."

"You guys, ! Two bitter ex's trying to get revenge by kidnapping me? It won't work really." GuiGui smirked at them.

QiaoQiao's face turned red and went closer to GuiGui and gave her a huge slap!

"You, ! Just wait. I doubt if you can say that later to us." QiaoQiao said angrily.

"If it wasn't for Jiro, I would never interact with a like you." Larisa said.

GuiGui just smirked and didn't say anything. QiaoQiao dialled from her mobile.

"Come inside." she said and close the phone. Larisa told something to the three guys and they went outside.

The door open and Danson came out.

"Danson?!" GuiGui was very surprised. "You're into this too?"

"I'm sorry, GuiGui. I have my reasons." Danson clenched his teeth and looked intensely to QiaoQiao.

"I can't believe you will do this to me, Danson! I trusted you! My brother, even Rainie and Aaron trusted you!" GuiGui almost cried in anger.

Danson stay quiet. He remembered what he and QiaoQiao talked about...

###########################################################

"What?! You kidnapped GuiGui? Are you insane, QiaoQiao?!" Danson shouted.

"I want Aaron to marry me. This is the only way to cover about my pregnancy." QiaoQiao said.

"Are you serious? I mean, you really are pregnant?" Danson asked.

"Yes. I went to the doctor yesterday. It's confirmed." QiaoQiao answered.

"So... is it my...?" Danson asked carefully.

"No! It's not yours!" QiaoQiao yelled.

"Cmon here! We both know it's my child! Don't deny it!" Danson yelled too.

"What are you going to do? Marry me?" QiaoQiao asked.

Danson kept quiet.

"See? That's what I'm talking about! You will never accept this!" QiaoQiao said.

"But it's my child. I'll give you support if you want but I can't marry you. I love someone else." Danson said.

"Who? GuiGui? That's why I asked you to do this. Aaron will be mine and Guigui will be yours. Isn't it great?" QiaoQiao said.

"Aaron will never be yours. He loved GuiGui very much." Danson said.

"Bastard! If you won't do what I asked you to do, I'll kill this baby!" QiaoQiao dared.

"Nooo!!!" Danson shouted.

###########################################################

QiaoQiao held GuiGui's chin tightly. "Listen to me carefully, you will call Aaron and tell that you're going to break up with him."

"What makes you think that I'll do that?" GuiGui said.

"If you don't, Larisa will call the three guys to chase Aaron and deal with him." QiaoQiao.

GuiGui's face turned pale. "No! You can't do that!"

"Well, you know what you have to do." QiaoQiao dialled Aaron's number.