Chapter 16

Candy-Coated Love

 

Heavy techno music welcomed GuiGui's ears. She started to cover as soon as they are inside.

"Why she's with us? I thought this is our date?!" Hebe shouted at Aaron.

"This is not a date. You invited me and I refused already. I don't wanted to be harassed by you so I bring my chaperone here." Aaron answered shouting.

Hebe just pouted her lips and go straight to the dance floor.

"I can't take this. I'm going out!" GuiGui said to Aaron.

"Wait for me. I'll just settle Hebe and we'll get out together." Aaron told her.

"What you'll do?" GuiGui asked.

"Watch and learn," Aaron wink at her and go to the stage. "Can I have your attention everyone? I would like to introduce one of the best model ever in our agency. She will give you a mouth-watering performance. Come up here, Ms. Hebe Tian!"

Everybody applauded and roared when Hebe took the centre stage. When she's the center of attraction, she will forget everything and let herself be admired by the people around her.

"Let's go," Aaron pulled GuiGui outside.

"What is that?" GuiGui laughing while they walked down the hallway.

"Hebe loves attention that's why she will forget that she's with us." Aaron answered her.

"Really? You seems to know more about her?" GuiGui raised her eyebrow.

"How can't you know? She's been blabbing nonstop about herself. Geez!" Aaron rolled his eyes.

"So... where are we going?" GuiGui walked to the elevator.

"Mmmmm... let's walk outside," Aaron suggested pressing the 1st Floor button and waited for the door to closed.

They're already outside the hotel and the smell of fresh air welcomed them.

"Whoah! The weather is nice!" GuiGui exclaimed and walked down to the water.

"Yeah. It was quite nice here. Darn! We're going home tomorrow and I haven't even called home yet!" Aaron pulling his phone from his pocket.

"Gosh! You're such a bad son and brother! How can you forget your family?" GuiGui playfully tapped the water with her feet.

"I know! When I'm with you I--- Hello? Mom? Duibuqi. Yeah I know it's my fault. I'm sorry. So how are you? Everything's okay there? How is Jie Jie? Tell her--- Oouuucchhhh!!!" Aaron moved away the phone from his ears. He put it on loudspeaker.

Rainie was shouting on top of her lungs.

"You stupid brat!!! How can you forget to call your family? Mom almost had a heart attack thinking about you. When you get here, I swear I'm gonna ripped that ugly face off your head and stuck it on your !!!" Rainie was gasping for air.

GuiGui burst into laughter. "OMG! I didn't know your soo mean, Rainie! Hahahaha!!! Beat the hell out of him!"

"Ohh, sorry GuiGui. You heard all my rage on that dufus! He's such a hard-headed, playboy, stupid person I've ever known! Anyway, he put it on loudspeaker huh? Aaron! You listen to me, Don't just laugh there you idiot! Just wait and see what will I do to you when you come back here. Bye, GuiGui!" Rainie put down the phone.

"That's my sister," Aaron put back the phone on his pocket.

"I didn't know she had a violent side!" GuiGui was wiping the tears off her face.

"Ei! Want to go for a swim?" Aaron was on the water until his knees and invited to join him.

"No. I already rejected Danson's offer. It would be unfair to him." GuiGui answered.

"Ohh, I see." Aaron's face become gloomy and look back into the ocean.

Then suddenly...

"Gotcha! Wahahaha!" GuiGui pushed Aaron and he fell down on the water.

"I declare war!" Aaron pulled GuiGui into the water and she fell down too.

Their squirming voice was heard all over the place. Until Danson's place.

"Is that---" Danson walked towards the noise and saw Aaron and GuiGui playing tug-of-war into the water.

"GuiGui?" Danson called her.

GuiGui and Aaron froze.

"D-Danson! I-I--- I mean, I'm---" GuiGui felt guilty and went to Danson.

"There's no need for explanation, GuiGui. It's no big deal if you want to be with Aaron and not me. It's just that--- you lied to me. You said you want to take rest and here you are, flirting happily with Aaron," Danson was soo frustrated he blurted things inappropriately.

"Hey! That's offensive! She don't want to but I forced her here. So don't blame her!" Aaron suddenly appeared on GuiGui's side.

"Stop it, Aaron. I'm sorry, Danson. Really. I didn't mean to lie to you. Let me make it up to you." GuiGui said in apologetic manner.

"What? He insulted you and you just accept that?" Aaron turned to GuiGui angrily.

"Don't worry. It's my fault anyway." GuiGui tried to explain to Aaron now.

"No! I won't accept it. He's getting rude! I don't know how he became my sister's friend. I don't hate him, it's just, urrrgghhhhh!!! I'm pissed off right now!" Aaron messed his hair out of frustration.

"OMG! You're getting on my nerves too, Aaron. Stop whining! It's my problem! Danson can I--- huh? Danson? Danson?" GuiGui turned back and saw Danson all the way on the hotel entrance.

"See? He left you already. No need for long explanation," Aaron showed a victory smile.

GuiGui just rolled her eyes on him.