Chapter 41

Candy-Coated Love

 

"Haaa..." Rainie yawned as she opened her eyes and saw Jiro peacefully sleeping beside her.

Though she felt a little pain, she tried to stand up and picked all of her clothes. She put it on and went back to bed. Rainie stared at Jiro's handsome face.

"This is the best day of my life," Rainie said and planted a kiss on his lips before she got out of the room to prepare breakfast.

Jiro opened his eyes as soon as Rainie was gone. "I want you to stay by my side forever, Rainie. I'll never let you go again. I promise."

Meanwhile...

Blag! Blag! Blag!

"Wake up!!! Sleepy head!!!" GuiGui slammed the adjacent door and jumped into Aaron's bed.

"What the...? I'm still sleeping! Go away!" Aaron pushed GuiGui out of the bed.

"Get up! Manager said he got you a brand new car! We have to go to the agency now!" GuiGui yelled at his ears.

"GuiGui! I'm not deaf okay? Jeez!" Aaron was pissed.

"Eh? You're in a bad mood? I'm gonna make it good then," GuiGui climbed into the bed and teased Aaron.

"Don't start Wang Ying Jie," Aaron said and covered his face with the pillow.

"G.O.M.!" GuiGui teased.

"What's G.O.M.?" Aaron sat already.

"Grumpy old man!" GuiGui answered and threw the pillow at Aaron.

"Haha. Funny," Aaron smirked.

He stood up and stretched, quickly went to the bathroom and wash. When he came back, GuiGui was gone. He took a quick shower and went to GuiGui's room.

"Ei, GuiGui! Did manager said what model---" Aaron suddenly stopped when she saw what GuiGui is doing.

GuiGui just finished taking a shower too and she's half ! Her initial reaction was to scream but then realized, what's the use? He already saw her body... almost.

Aaron quickly turned his back, his face was all red.

"Why aren't you locking the door?" Aaron said angrily.

"I forgot. Sorry. It's okay, you can turn around. I'm decent." GuiGui chuckling.

"You think it's funny? You're so careless!" Aaron snapped at her.

"Hey! Chill out! What's wrong with you today? You've got a period or something?" GuiGui asked.

I'm angry with myself, damn it! Your tempting me, GuiGui Aaron thought.

GuiGui thought Aaron's silence is due to his lack of sleep.

"Haola, haola. You're just hungry. Let's go downstairs. Rainie made breakfast already." GuiGui pulled Aaron. "Cmon! Cheer up! I'll treat you to ice cream later because you will get your car already."

"Hmmppp. I don't want ice cream," Aaron said.

"Then what is it? Tell me," GuiGui held his face with her hands.

Aaron gestured his lips on her. GuiGui quickly gave him a smack.

"That's partial only. I'll give the full later." GuiGui winked at Aaron that made him laughed.

She saw Rainie preparing the table.

"Can you checked the water if it's boiling, Ah Bu," Rainie asked her brother.

"You looked happy. Did you made up last night?" GuiGui asked as she put the spoon and fork on the table.

"Gui! What are you talking about?!" Rainie almost choked at GuiGui's question.

"Haha! Don't be shy. I know the confession thing last night. So... did you do it?" GuiGui asked again.

"Gosh, this is a private matter. I can't discuss it with you. You're his sister!" Rainie kept blushing.

"It's more awkward if you tell it to your brother," GuiGui laughed.

"Tell me what?" Aaron approached with the thermo flask.

"Nothing!" Rainie and GuiGui answered.

"Ahhh. Girl talk huh?" Aaron asked.

"Kinda. Go wake him up." GuiGui asked Aaron.

"No, sit down and eat your breakfast. I'll go upstairs." Rainie said.

She went to their bedroom and saw that the bed was empty. Rainie walked inside and find him. Jiro stepped out of the closet and hugged her from behind.

"Morning!" Jiro kissed her neck.

"Hmmm. Morning. Cmon, let's eat breakfast," Rainie told him and she turned around.

"I want to stay here. With you," Jiro said and kissed her cheek.

Rainie remembered something. "Ohh, shoot! I have an appointment with Calvin today, I totally forgot! It's your fault!" Rainie accused Jiro.

"Why me? Anyway, go get yourself ready and then after we eat, we'll go together, hao ba?" Jiro said.

"Okay. Go down now. I'll be there in a minute," Rainie asked him.

Aaron and GuiGui finished eating when Jiro go down.

"Finished?" Jiro asked.

"Yeah. We're in a hurry. We're going to the agency to take my car." Aaron answered.

"Ohh, nice." Jiro said.

"See yah!" GuiGui said to her brother while Aaron waved at him.

Thirty minutes passed and still there's no Rainie.

"Where is she?" Jiro said and went upstairs to check on her.

"Rainie? Are you done? The food's getting cold. Cmon!" Jiro yelled from the door.

He opened and saw Rainie lying on the floor, almost fainted.

"Rainie! Rainie! What happened?! Are you okay?" Jiro quickly grabbed her.

"I-I c-cant b-bear i-it! I-It's s-so p-painful," Rainie twitching in pain.

"I'll take you to the hospital!" Jiro carried her with no hassle.

While Jiro was driving, he dialled Calvin's number.

"Wei! Calvin? It's Jiro. Yeah. Rainie's in great pain. I'm taking her there now." Jiro said on the phone.

"Alright. Make it quick." Calvin answered.

Jiro looked at Rainie's face. Her forehead have droplets of sweat.

"Hang on, Rainie. We're almost there," Jiro said worriedly.