Chapter 29

Candy-Coated Love

 

Suddenly, Aaron opened his eyes and grinned.

"Gotcha!" Aaron said almost laughing.

OOOMMMGGG!!! GuiGui thought and wanted to scream. She pushed Aaron out of the bed.

He fell down. "Ouch! Why did you do that?!"

"Stop fooling around and go to your bedroom, NOW!" GuiGui hide her embarassment by getting angry.

"I want to sleep here!" Aaron insisted and go back to bed.

"This is my bed! Get out of here!" GuiGui pushed him again but this time he held strong.

"NO! We sleep together," Aaron pulled her.

"Don't mess around with me, Aaron! I wanted a good night sleep! Arrgghhhh!!! You're so annoying!!!" GuiGui shouted.

Her phone rang. GuiGui picked it up. "HELLO?!"

"Ei! What are you guys shouting about? It's almost midnight. Go sleep," Jiro said on the other line.

"Dui bu qi la. This is Aaron's fault. He keeps bugging me. I wanted to strangle him, I swear!" GuiGui told her brother.

"Go to bed," Jiro commanded and close the phone.

Aaron poked her waist. She jumped right in the bed.

"Stop it!" GuiGui hissed.

"Why?" Aaron still poking her waist.

"What why?!" GuiGui was really pissed.

"Why did you kissed me?" Aaron grinning.

"I DID NOT!!!" GuiGui denying.

"Really? O_o I felt it. Don't deny it!" Aaron teasing her.

"You are so full of yourself! Get out of here now! I mean it! Or do you want Rainie to take you out from here?" GuiGui tried to scare him.

Aaron suddenly stood up and went quickly to the adjacent door. "Alright! I'll go. But..."

"What?!" GuiGui pulled the blanket.

"You like me! I knew it!" Aaron winked at her before closing the door.

###########################################################

"Rainie? Still awake?" Jiro asked from the couch.

"Hmmm...." Rainie answered opening her eyes.

"What time you're gonna finish the check up?" Jiro asked and faced her.

Rainie her left and faced Jiro. "I'll take about an hour. Why?"

"I can't face Larisa alone. I want you to be there with me. Even though she's a nagger and hard headed lady, she will feel pain in her heart. She will get hurt. She loves me so much." Jiro explained his dilemma.

Rainie sat on the side of the bed. "What happen to the Jiro I knew before? I thought you said to yourself you can handle everything?"

"Yeah. That principle still remains. But I'm talking about Larisa here. She's very unpredictable. Specially when she's hurt." Jiro added and sat on the couch.

"Don't worry. We're in this together. Let me finished all my appointments and we'll go to see Larisa," Rainie assured him and gave him a tap on his shoulder. "Now, sleep."

The next day...

"Good morning people!" Jiro exclaimed as the three of them came down from the bedroom.

Aaron, GuiGui and Rainie had the same dark circles around their eyes.

"What happened to you guys? If I didn't know you came down from the bed, I thought you went into fight or something with that panda eyes." Jiro putting the cupcakes in their plate.

The freshly baked cupcakes' smell filled the whole dining area.

"I thought you're not baking?" Rainie asked still half-asleep.

"I took it from your shop. Danson was there, he's waiting for you," Jiro explained.

"Ohh, shoot! I forgot my appointment with him! Gosh, he's gonna kill me," Rainie quickly stood up and took the cupcake from her plate.

"Ei, finish your food first. Danson can wait. I told him you're still sleeping," Jiro sat then.

"I can't. I'm so, so late. I'll just take it with me. See yah!" Rainie approached Jiro and gave him a peck on the cheek. "Bye!"

Jiro's hand froze in the air.

Did she just gave me a goodbye kiss? Jiro thought.

"Ge! Can you pass the milk please?" GuiGui asked with her eyes close.

"What did you do all night to have this big dark circles on your eyes?" Jiro asked and picked up the newspaper.

"ASKED HIM!!!" GuiGui started eating.

"I can't sleep that's why I opened the radio. Is that bad?" Aaron took the flask and poured the hot water in his cup.

"IT IS BAD IF THE ONE WHO'S LISTENING IS A RETARD LIKE YOU!" GuiGui's heart was racing fast.

"Whoa! Early morning getting angry is a sign of aging! Tsk. Tsk. Tsk." Aaron picked up the toast and spread a jam on it.

GuiGui pulled the newspaper out of Jiro's hand and hit Aaron with it.

"Stop it. You're in front of the food." Jiro warned them.

They continued their breakfast silently.

"I'll be out for a few hours soo, I'll leave the dishes to you guys." Jiro stood up. "Please behave."

Jiro went out of the door. In split second, the doorbell rang.

"Maybe Ge forget about the key," GuiGui quickly stood up and opened the door.

A young, slim, not-smiling face welcomed GuiGui.

"Hi! Can I help you?" GuiGui greeted her.

"Where's my fiance?" the girl said without saying hello.

GuiGui's face turned red from embarasssment. "May I know, who are you and who you're looking for?"

"I'm QiaoQiao. Aaron's fiancee."