Chapter 20

Candy-Coated Love

 

"Is the AC broken? I feel so sticky! Who's car is this anyway? Needs to do some maintainance." Hebe trying to wiped out the sweat on her body.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm driving. So this is mine!" GuiGui snapped at her. "And for your information, the AC is fine. Maybe your sweat glands are active these days."

Aaron chuckled.

"Darling, don't laugh at me! My car is waayy better than this piece of crap. I shouldn't let my driver go," Hebe whispered.

GuiGui stepped on the brakes. "Suit yourself. Get out of my car!"

Aaron leaned forward from the back seat. GuiGui can smell the minty scent of his breath brushing over her neck. GuiGui shivered.

"Ei! Chill out! It will be over in a couple of hours," Aaron wink at her from the front mirror.

GuiGui took a deep breath and continued to drive. She always felt breathless everytime Aaron was so near.

"Are you tired? Would you like me to take over?" Danson said to GuiGui.

"Meiguan xi. I can handle don't worry," GuiGui smiled at him. "When we reached Taipei, come over to my house later and have a dinner with us."

"Really? That's great! I'll definitely come," Danson grinned.

"Uhh... GuiGui I think you had an appointment with my sister tonight," Aaron interrupted them.

"I do? I can't remember. Well, if I have, cancel it. Rainie will understand. Tell her I have a date. Today is Danson's day," GuiGui widely smiled and saw Aaron pouted from the mirror.

"I wish there's a typhoon today," Aaron whispered.

"Huh? What did you say darling?" Hebe asked.

"Nothing," Aaron said covering his face with a towel and tried to sleep.

In less than two hours, they reached Taipei. GuiGui dropped Hebe first then Danson.

"So, I'll see you later?" Danson asked.

"Yeah. Be there at seven okay?" GuiGui answered.

"Alright. Take care. Bye, Aaron!" Danson waved at them.

"Bye!" Aaron answered.

Before GuiGui start the car, Aaron stepped forward to sat in the front.

"My goodness! Use the door! Jeez!" GuiGui said angrily.

"Let's go! I need to see my Mom before she leave," Aaron said.

"Why? Where she's going?" GuiGui asked making a left turn.

"My auntie asked Mom to stay with her for a while. So, me and Rainie will be alone for about 6 months," Aaron informed her.

"Wow! That's a long time! Good for her. At least she can take a rest and enjoy her vacation. Anyway, Rainie didn't asked me to see her tonight, I know. Why did you say something like that?" GuiGui accused him.

"Err, as I know, she asked you to come. Well, I guess not," Aaron said.

After ten minutes, they reached the Yang's residence. GuiGui stepped out of the car with Aaron. When they entered the house, GuiGui was surprised to see her brother there.

"Ge! What are you doing here? I miss you!!!" GuiGui ran and jumped to hug Jiro tigthly.

"OMG! Get down will you? You're so heavy! I miss you too, xiao mei," Jiro kissed her forehead.

"Hey, bro! What's up?" Aaron tapped Jiro's back.

"Yo! Rainie asked me to take your Mom to the airport because Danson is not available," Jiro said.

"Ei brainiac, how's your work? Hi there missy!" Rainie came from the kitchen with drinks on her hand.

She handed the juice to Jiro.

"The shooting was great! I had lots of offers from different clothing lines. Your brother will be popular very soon!" Aaron boastfully said.

"Hah! I wish! How about you, GuiGui? Have you drained all your brain cells because of my stupid brother's act?" Rainie asked.

"Not really. I left some for myself," GuiGui jokingly answered.

"Good. Are you both coming with us to send Mom to the airport?" Rainie asked while helping Jiro take her Mom's luggage to the car.

"No!" both answered.

"Okay then. Go and see Mom first," Rainie commanded Aaron.

After Aaron talked to his Mom, they said goodbye to her and Mrs. Yang left with Jiro and Rainie to the airport. GuiGui waved at them goodbye.

"I have to go now," GuiGui said walking towards her car.

"Wait! Aren't you hungry? Let's eat first. Rainie prepared food already," Aaron pulled her arms going back to their house.

"I need to take rest and then prepare dinner for Danson," GuiGui protested.

"Later," Aaron said taking her to the kitchen.

When they finished eating, GuiGui felt really tired and sleepy. She sat at the couch in the living room while Aaron washed the dishes. When Aaron come back, GuiGui was peacefully sleeping curled up on the couch.

This girl is really a sleepyhead, Aaron thought.

He carried her to his room and let her lay down in his bed. Aaron watched GuiGui sleeping. He sat on the floor and stared at her for a few minutes. Then, he lifted his hand and down her face with his finger.

So beautiful, he thought.

GuiGui the other side, her back facing Aaron. He took a deep breath before he left the room.

###########################################################

6 pm...

GuiGui opened her eyes.

"Where am I?" she asked still half asleep.

She looked at the watch and stood up quickly.

"Darn! It's 6 pm! I'm so late!" GuiGui ran towards the door and opened it.

GuiGui bumped into Aaron where at that time coming inside the room.

"Ouch!" "Aww!"

GuiGui was off balance and about to fall when Aaron grabbed her arms to catch her. GuiGui has a lot more pressure so she pulled Aaron and they both fell to the ground. Aaron landed on top of GuiGui.

"Are you okay?" Aaron asked her.

"My back! Holy crap! I think I broke my spine!" GuiGui said. "Get off me! You e!"

"Whoah! Who's the e? You pulled me remember? If you want your body to be near me, just say so. I'm easy to deal with, you know." Aaron grinned.

"Airhead!" GuiGui smirked pushing Aaron away.

Aaron laugh and pinned GuiGui more.

"If you're not getting up, I'll scream." GuiGui warned him.

"I dare you," Aaron .

"Help! There's a e---" GuiGui shouted but Aaron shut her with his mouth.

Jeez, everytime I'm near with this guy, a kiss will happen. He's abusing me! GuiGui thought.

I'll never stop kissing those candy-coated lips of yours GuiGui, Aaron thought.