Chapter 24

Candy-Coated Love

 

Aaron and Rainie pulled the steel railing down and locked it. They crossed the street and knocked at Jiro and GuiGui's house. Danson opened the door.

"Hi guys!" Danson greeted them.

"Hello there, loverboy! Why you didn't come to the shop?" Rainie accussed him.

"Sorry! I was soo busy dealing with someone today. I didn't got a chance to say goodbye to Auntie. When she's coming back?" Danson asked as they sit back on the couch.

"She will be gone for 6 months," Aaron answered his eyes roaming around the house looking for GuiGui.

"Wow! That's a long period of time! Anyway, are you guys okay all by yourself?" Danson asked again.

"Yeah. We're fine don't worry. You just have to put a helper at our shop so I can manage my time," Rainie answered roaming around her eyes looking for Jiro.

"Uhhh... what are you guys looking for? Jiro and GuiGui are upstairs changing," Danson looked behind to see what are they finding.

"Haha!" Aaron and Rainie both said scratching their heads.

GuiGui came down first looking fresh. Aaron took a deep breath when she saw her.

"Danson!" GuiGui called him ignoring Aaron's eyes.

Danson quickly got up and went to her. GuiGui gave him a quick hug that surprised Danson. He hugged her back. When GuiGui looked at Aaron's direction, his mouth was pouted and his forehead was crinkled. GuiGui tried not to laugh. Then Jiro came down next.

"Let's go people! Dinner is ready," Jiro invited them and went to Rainie. "Cmon, sit next to me."

Rainie stood up and walk behind him. As they went to the kitchen, Rainie can't help but analyzed Jiro's body.

Ohh, what a nice, perfect body! I wonder what it looks like without his clothes on? Rainie thought naughtily.

"what are you smiling about?" Aaron asked seriously.

"Mei you! What are you frowning about?" Rainie asked him back.

"Mei you!" Aaron snapped at her.

GuiGui sat first and Danson on her right while Jiro on her left. Rainie sat on Jiro's side then Aaron on the other side making GuiGui on his front. Aaron tried to catch GuiGui's eyes but she's avoiding it and trying to give her full attention to Danson.

"Okay, let's eat!" Jiro exclaimed excitedly.

While eating, they chat random things while Aaron and GuiGui stayed silent. Then, Aaron started to tapped GuiGui's foot under the table. GuiGui looked at his direction.

Her eyes said, "What do you want?"

His eyes said, "Are you enjoying the meal?"

GuiGui gestured in silent talk. "What do you mean?"

Aaron do the same thing. "I feel bored! These guys are talking about business. We can't relate!"

GuiGui answered. "I know. Me too. Quickly finish your food."

Aaron replied. "Yeah, quickly. Let's get out of here!"

"Hey! What are you doing?" Rainie asked both of them when she saw they are mouthing something to each other. "You have secret chant that we can't hear what your talking about?"

"Don't mind us, Rainie. He's just playing around," GuiGui made up some excuse.

Aaron chuckled and GuiGui kicked him under the table.

"Ouch!" Aaron felt her shoes hit his knees.

"GuiGui would you like to walk outside after we eat?" Danson asked.

Aaron gave her a big eyes saying "We had a deal!"

"Yeah, sure! No problem!" GuiGui smiled at him.

Aaron sighed very loud. Everyone looked at him.

"Are you sure you're okay, Aaron? You seemed not pretty well," Jiro asked.

"Jeez! Stop asking if I'm okay! If it keeps on going, I might get sick really!" he stood up and walk away from the table.

Rainie looked at Jiro apologizing. "I'm sorry. You know he had this personality issues that even me can't handle."

"Don't worry, I perfectly understand what he's struggling about," Jiro looked at GuiGui and Danson's direction talking happily.

Rainie got what Jiro mean. "He's jealous."

Jiro nodded. GuiGui and Danson stood up.

"Ge, we'll go for a walk. You're okay with the dishes?" GuiGui asked.

"We'll do the dishes. Go on," Rainie answered.

They went out of the kitchen and Jiro and Rainie was left alone. Rainie started to clean.

"Leave it. I'll do it," Jiro stopped her hand.

"No, no! I'll do it. You should be relaxing after you eat. It's the wife's job," Rainie said without thinking.

"Really? We'll if this how it feels to be real Rainie Yang's husband, I might not get a divorce with you," Jiro said without thinking.

They looked into each other for a few seconds. Then Rainie moved away her eyes first. Jiro became silent. Rainie continued to clean and wash the dishes.

Meanwhile.....

"I invited her first to go out then suddenly she changed her mind just because Danson asked her?!" Aaron kicking the stone on his way while walking around the town.

As he made a turn going back to GuiGui's house, he saw them going out and do the walking around too. He sneakily followed them and tried to listen to their conversation.

"So... have you thought about what I told you, GuiGui?" Danson started the conversation.

"What is it? Can you remind me again? I'm kinda off track these days thinking about something else," GuiGui answered.

Yes, you're thinking about me huh? Aaron thought.

"You know that I really like you a lot. If you can give me a chance, let's date officially. You know, you as my girlfriend. Me as your boyfriend," Danson told her.

Puleezzz! You didn't know anything about her and you're asking her to be your girlfriend? Aaron said to himself, kept following them.

"Danson, I'm very flattered that you have your attention to me but... actually, I'm not ready to have a boyfriend yet. If you can wait then it's settled. But I don't want you to stick around me. I mean, if you had a chance, and find another girl that deserves you, go on." GuiGui said.

Yess!!! She's waiting fo me Danson. I knew it, Aaron thought.

"I'm willing to wait, GuiGui. If that's okay?" Danson stopped and hold her both hands.

Ei! no touching!!! Aaron wanted to scream but they will know that he's following them.

"Okay,"GuiGui smiled and they continued to walk. "But on the other hand..."

GuiGui can feel that Aaron is following them. So she got this idea of making him get crazy.

GuiGui turned around and hold Danson's face with both hands and make it look like she's going to kiss him. She just wiped away the dirt on Danson's face.

"Heeeyyyyy!!!!" Aaron shouted and revealed himself to them.

Gotcha! GuiGui thought smiling wickedly.