Chapter 38

Candy-Coated Love

 

OMG! Here's a Teaser for another GuiLun Fanfic!

I know, I know!

I'm so hyped that's why I have to write this or else I'll go nuts!!!

Wahahahaha!

Ehem---

Anyway, I think it's time for Candy Coated Love to... end. T_T

Ei! Don't be sad! I'm not yet done!

I've got this new GuiLun fanfic that I'm sure you'll gonna love the same as CCL!

It's a romantic-comedy theme so you'll not gonna miss CCL that much.

Please support this one too!!!

Read on...

###########################################################

=HER OWN PRINCE CHARMING=

"Every love is different... nothing is the same, except the happiness that brings into every people's heart."

###########################################################

GuiGui was eager to fall in love... because she's the only one left single in the editorial department of Golden Pages, the publication she's working at.

She didn't have to wait longer though because Wang Zi came into her life. All the characteristics of a Prince Charming that she's looking for is with him--- handsome, rich, kind.

Hot, rich, stubborn, snob, ungentleman, an expert teaser--- that is her description to the owner of Golden Pages, Aaron Yan. He always gets into her whenever he sees her.

Or maybe he like her?

"You're not my type. Too short. If I kiss you, I'm sure my spinal cord will be broken," Aaron said.

Really?!?! But why is he always angry at Wang Zi if they're together like he's jealous?

###########################################################

Okay, that's about it.

I know you've been anticipating a GuiLun-GuiWang triangle from me again.

Well, here it is!

But I'll start this story right after I'm done with CCL!

T_T I feel sad mentioning CCL ending!

Haha!

What can I do? Sometimes I run out of twists and turns that make the story interesting.

Thanks and Ciao for a while!!!

I'll be updating CCL soon!!!