Chapter 50

Candy-Coated Love

 

Final Chapter

"Danson! Wang Zi! Han and Selina are waiting for you," Rainie yelled from the living room.

"Quickly! Put in the box!" 10 year old Danson showed 8 year old Wang Zi how to wrap their gift.

Rainie made two birthday cakes for Han and Selina. It's the twins 8th birthday and the Wang and Yang Family are invited by their new neighbor, Chun and Ella.

"C'mon Wang Zi! We're gonna be late!" Danson shouted at his cousin.

"I can't carry it both," he answered.

"You're such a whimp!" he took the other box from his hand.

They dressed very nicely for the party.

"Happy birthday, Han!" Danson handed the box.

"Happy birthday, Selina!" Wang Zi handed the box.

"Thank you." Both answered.

"Mom! Dad! Let's go!" Danson shouted at his parents.

Rainie and Jiro went to Aaron and GuiGui's house to pick them up.

"Are you ready guys?" Jiro asked them.

"Yeah. Where's our son?" GuiGui asked.

"He's with his buddy and their girlfriends!" Jiro answered laughing.

All of them laugh as they walk to their new neighbors party.

"These setting seems familiar don't you think?" Aaron asked them.

All of them nod and smiled when they reminisce the good old days.

"Hi there! The gangs all here?" Ella greeted them.

"Yup! The gangs complete!" Rainie answered.

"Hello neighbors! Come in! The party is going to start." Chun invited them inside.

Meanwhile...

All of Han and Selina's classmates are present. They started to whisper when they saw Danson and Wang Zi entered the hall.

"Look who's here! The dorky twins!" the blonde girl said.

"Uh, oh! What do you think their gifts for Han and Selina?" the other girl asked.

"Tons of books, what else!" the fat boy answered.

"A pair of geeky glasses, I guess." the other boy whispered.

The blonde girl approached them. "Get out dorky twins. You don't belong here. These party is for popular kids and not for losers like you!"

Wang Zi started to sniff and Danson was holding his tears.

GuiGui saw what the blonde girl did to her son and nephew. She was about to approached them when Aaron stopped her. He pointed the twin sisters, Han and Selina. "Watch them."

"Hey! Who are you to tell my bestfriends to get out? This is our party and we can invite whoever we like." Han stared at the blonde girl.

"They are special guests here. If someone should get lost, It should be you," Selina added.

The blonde girl cried and went out of the party.

"What happened to that girl?" Ella turned to their daughters.

"They're insulting Danson and Wang Zi so I just gave her own dose of medicine, Mom." Han answered smartly.

"Seems like deja vu, though our story is more complicated," Jiro commented.

"Oh, yes it is!" Rainie, Aaron and GuiGui answered.

Ella and Chun was scratching their head, don't have any idea what they're talking about.

=END=

###########################################################

PREVIEW FOR THE NEXT GUILUN FANFIC

=MY DORKY NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR=

"All the people in the world can leave me, except you."

GuiGui was sent back to Taiwan by her parents to keep her away from her ex-boyfriend.

When she came back, she met her childhood neighbor Aaron, who's happiness was to get her pissed and make her cry.

When they met, she almost cried... again. Aaron was the owner of the huge dog that almost ate her. But there was one thing that reminded her of him.

"When we grow up, I'll marry you." Aaron joked.

Days past and little by little, GuiGui started to know the real Aaron. Up to the point that she wanted to make the joke realistic, wanting her to marry him.

There's a big problem though: Aaron is getting married and she's not the bride...

###########################################################

So...

How's that for a start?

Hope you like my new GuiLun fanfic!

Here's the link.

[http://winglin.net/fanfic/dorky]

See yah!

Tsup! Tsup!