Chapter 27

Candy-Coated Love

 

"Well?" Jiro was waiting for Rainie's answer.

"Uhhhh... Calvin is my... dentist! Yeah! Dentist. I have an appointment with him tomorrow morning. He just reminded me that's all." Rainie said with crossed fingers.

"Ohhhh. That's why I saw you the other day at the hospital," Jiro said out of nowhere.

"Y-you saw me?! I mean where?!" Rainie asked stupidly.

"Haha. Of course inside the hospital. But as soon as I followed you, you're gone in a flash." Jiro said while preparing tea for them.

"I see. You're with Larisa at that time?" Rainie asked casually.

"Yeah, she did her operation. I'll go to the hospital tomorrow too. They will remove Larisa's bandage. I have to deal with her family also. We'll go together," Jiro said giving her the cup.

"Nooo!!! I mean, I will go with Danson first because we need to go to the grocery for a few things." Rainie said quickly.

Okay. No problem," Jiro sounds not convinced.

###########################################################

GuiGui opened the door of Jiro's room and they went inside. She go straight into his drawer and try to find a smaller pair of pyjamas since they're sleeping over.

"Here... try this one. Jiro didn't used it since I bought it." GuiGui turned around and saw Aaron stripping in front of her.

"What the hell are you doing?! Are you nuts?!" GuiGui turned her back on him.

"What? Don't tell me you haven't saw a guy taking off his shirt and pants?" Aaron exclaimed.

"Do you think I will watch my brother strip in front of me?!" GuiGui was soo pissed.

Aaron continued. He was wearing another shirt and shorts inside his clothes. Then he took the pyjamas from GuiGui's hand.

"Don't worry, I will not strip in front of you without your consent," Aaron whispered to her ears.

OMG! Goosebumps! GuiGui thought as she watched Aaron went inside the bathroom.

She waited for him and then the bathroom door opened. GuiGui almost laugh when she saw him in a cute Spongebob Squarepants pj's.

He's soo adorable! GuiGui thought.

"You want to pinch and kiss me huh? Because I looked cute and adorable huh?" Aaron grinned as he moved closer to her.

Ohh, no! Not again! Ohh, God! Please give me more strength! Or I'll definitely not hold back anymore! GuiGui screaming inside her head.

Then, door knocks.

"Guys, are you done? Rainie is sleepy already. We need our room," Jiro peeked at the door.

"We're finished, Ge. I'll take Ah Bu to his room." GuiGui quickly went to the guest room to show Aaron.

"Ei! Jia You! I want a spotted and a stripe one okay?" Aaron said before following GuiGui.

"Idiot!!! What do you think of me?! A Siberian husky?!" Rainie hit Aaron in the head.

Jiro laughed out loud.

GuiGui and Aaron entered the guest room. Then, GuiGui disappeared.

"Huh? Where's that girl?" Aaron turned around and he saw that he was left alone.

In a few minutes, GuiGui came back with two pillows and thick comforter.

"Here. It's a little bit cold in here. You might need this," GuiGui said.

"Thanks," Aaron answered and he jumped into the bed.

"Goodnight," GuiGui said.

"Goodnight, baobei." Aaron said with a grin.

GuiGui pulled the door and it slammed so hard. She can still hear his sweet laughter from the room.

"Crazy," GuiGui whispered.

She went to her room, quickly lay down and open the radio. The music popped out as if teasing her.

"What is this I'm feeling? I just can't explain.

When you're near, I'm not just the same.

I tried to hide it, tried not show it.

It's crazy, how could it be?

I'm falling for you.

Finally, my heart gave in.

And I'm falling in love.

I finally know, how it feels.

So this is love."

The lyrics of the song is the exact word she wanted to say to herself.

"Am I really falling in love with him?" GuiGui stood up and looked in front of the mirror on her bedside table.

Then, she looked at the adjacent door. Aaron was standing there, staring at her.

"Holy crap!!! What are you doing there? You scared me!" GuiGui almost had a heart attack.

"I can't sleep. Can I stay here for a while?" Aaron asked seriously.

"Err... I'm going to sleep now.Well... a few minutes won't hurt. But don't let me stay up late." GuiGui warned him.

Aaron suddenly grinned and jumped into her bed.

"You know that it's my first time to sleep here so I know that you will understand. What are you doing? I heard you're listening to a very sentimental song. I thought you like pop-rock?" Aaron asked.

"Sometimes. But I'm kinda in a mushy state right now." GuiGui said.

"Can I lay on your lap?" Aaron suddenly asked.

GuiGui was surprised. This is the first time he asked permission from her. Usually he do whatever he wants without asking. That's the typical Aaron.

"A-alright," GuiGui said awkwardly.

"Hmmm... feels good. I might sleep here," Aaron whispered and closed his eyes.

"Ei! You are not allowed to sleep here! What if my brother see's us? What would he say?" GuiGui panicked.

Aaron didn't answer. Then in just a few minutes, GuiGui can hear his mild snore.

He really sleeps in my lap! GuiGui thought.

She looked at his face. Very nice features. Soft chestnut colored hair, dark eyebrows, chinky eyes, cute nose and a very delectable lips.

GuiGui can't help but to stare at those lips as if inviting her to kiss him. She slowly lowered her head and gave him a heavenly kiss.

Then, it strikes her.

OMG! I am in love with him! GuiGui thought.