Chapter 32

Candy-Coated Love

 

"Aaron's f-fiancee?" GuiGui froze as soon as she heard the girl named QiaoQiao what she just said.

"Who's my fiancee?" Aaron approached holding a bread in his hand.

"Baobei!!!" QiaoQiao went inside the house pushing GuiGui aside to ran towards Aaron.

"Whoa! QiaoQiao! What are you doing here? When did you come back?" Aaron was surprised and look at GuiGui's sour face.

"I came back yesterday and I called Rainie this morning to asked where are you and she said the address to me. So here I am. I missed you, darling," QiaoQiao slowly moving to gave Aaron a kiss.

GuiGui's eyes opened wide in shock. Aaron saw it and he did what he have to do. He stuff the bread in QiaoQiao's mouth to prevent her from kissing him.

"Here, eat some bread. I know you haven't eaten breakfast yet," Aaron said.

Knock! Knock!

GuiGui opened the door again. Hebe was there standing impatiently.

"What took you so long to open the door? Where is my baobei?" Hebe demanded.

Uh-oh! This will be fun! I need to take my cam! There might be a war in just a few minutes, GuiGui thought.

Hebe went straight into the house and again, set GuiGui aside.

"Hey! Who are you? Why are you holding my baobei?" Hebe quickly rushed to pushed QiaoQiao away.

"W-what i-is y-our p-problem?" QiaoQiao munching the bread.

"He's my boyfriend," Hebe answered, both hands on her waist.

"Hah! In your dreams! He's my fiance," QiaoQiao said.

"Since when?" Hebe faced QiaoQiao.

"Since he was in Paris!" QiaoQiao folded her arms on her chest.

I'm loving this! GuiGui got her mobile and started to film them.

"Ei, you're enjoying this? Tell them to stop! I'm getting crazy with these girls!" Aaron whispered to her.

"It's your problem not mine! Why do I have to deal with this people?" GuiGui snapped at him.

"First, Hebe keeps annoying me. Second, QiaoQiao, we broke up like a million years ago. Third, I'm yours only. So better deal with it NOW!" Aaron pushed her to the girls side.

"WHAT?!?!" Hebe and QiaoQiao yelled at GuiGui.

"If you want to stay alive, better to leave this place. Both of you, OUT!!!" GuiGui yelled back.

Hebe and QiaoQiao both marched towards the door.

"I'll come back baobei, without that annoying alien on your side," QiaoQiao said and went off.

"Bye darling! Hmmp!!!" Hebe pouted at GuiGui.

Aaron and GuiGui watched them until they're gone.

"That's my girl. Woohoo!" Aaron hugged GuiGui tightly.

GuiGui hit him on the head. "Idiot!"

"Ouch!" Aaron screamed.

Knock! Knock!

"OMG! Is this gonna end or what?!" GuiGui bursting with anger.

She opened the door and yelled. "Get lost, you damn freakin ugly witch!"

"Whoa! First, I'm not a witch. Second, I'm not ugly," Danson said while laughing at GuiGui's rage.

"Ohh, Danson. Sorry. I thought you're somebody else," GuiGui felt embarassed.

Aaron peeked at the door. "Hey, Danson! What's up?"

"Aaron! What are you doing here?" Danson was surprised seeing him in a Spongebob pj's.

"Err... ahhh..." GuiGui ran out of excuse.

"I'm..." Aaron started.

Oh, please. Don't say the forbidden words! GuiGui thought.

"I'm just looking after GuiGui. Jiro told me to do so because he had some errands to run to. So I ran from my house to his house in a pj's." Aaron laughed.

"Ahhh. Hehe. That's why. Anyway, you want to take a breakfast with me at the shop?" Danson asked GuiGui.

"We a---," Aaron said but GuiGui interrupted him.

"Sure! Let's go," GuiGui pushed Danson outside and follow him.

GuiGui looked back. "Thank you," talking about not telling him sleeping over at their house.

Aaron just smiled. As soon as they went inside the shop, Aaron's smile faded.

What about the confession I heard from you last night, GuiGui? What about the kiss? Is it fake? Aaron asked himself while looking at the window staring directly into his sister shop.