Chapter 28

Candy-Coated Love

 

A/N: Story Review

Here is a story review courtesy of Morning_Glory @ Artsy Asian crew.

Thank you for a very honest review Morning_Glory!

Haha!

Much better than my previous ones! Woot!

###########################################################

Title: Candy-Coated Love
Author: afhilangie
Reviewer: morning_glory
Site: http://artsyasiancrew.blogspot.com/

Title 2/5 This title doesn’t really relate to the story as a whole, mainly about Aaron and Gui Gui’s relationship, and so it doesn’t seem as if it would be the best title for your story.

Forewords 9/10 Minor mistakes in your grammar in the beginning. It was a good teaser, you also had descriptions of the characters.

Plot 15/20 Your plot so far is pretty good, it’s quite interesting how you made everything fit together. The characters, their shops, those were very creative. Keep working on your balance, try to put more descriptions in there.

Originality 5/5 This is pretty original, try to keep it throughout your whole story.

Grammar/Spelling/Transitions 10/15 Your grammar isn’t too bad, but it does need some improvement. If you want, there are beta readers at season-of-mist.blogspot.com that specialize in correcting these kinds of mistakes.

Flow (speed of the story) 7/10 The flow of your story is kind of fast, you progress from one moment to the next in a blink of an eye. Try to slow down.

Choice of words/Idiom/quotes 8/10 You could use more advanced vocabulary when describing things. More special quotes would be good, too.

Details/Settings/Characterization 12/15 Your characters are portrayed well, and they do have their own personality. But, don’t just make one person
good, one bad, try to bring them to life, through feelings, and their actions.

Enjoyable? 10/10 This was very enjoyable and fun for me to read. :)

Over All Score 78/100

EXTRAS:

Praises: I really like your pairings, and the cute moments you put in there are great! :P