Chapter 21

Candy-Coated Love

 

"So... What's your plan?" Rainie asked Jiro after they took her Mom to the airport.

"We'll go to the city hall--- now," Jiro answered heading the car to the judge.

"What?!?! We just happen to talked about it yesterday and we'll gonna do it today?" Rainie was surprised.

"I can't wait for another week, Rainie. Larisa had her surgery done. We'll do the wedding today and I'll tell her and her parents next week. I had the contract here. We'll sign it after we do the wedding," Jiro told the details.

"Wow! Your not prepared, are you?" Rainie chuckled.

Jiro smiled and without a word hold her hand. Rainie quickly pulled it back.

"I also had a contract for you to sign. Rules and regulations," Rainie said.

"Whoa! Really? What are your rules?" Jiro can't help but smile.

"Rule number one, no physical contact. That includes having , hug, kiss, even holding hands is not allowed. Rule number two, no---" Rainie cited all her demands.

"Wait! Save it! I'll just read the contract. We're here," Jiro managed the car to the parking lot of the city hall.

They go to the fifth floor of the building where Judge Lin is waiting.

"Wait!" Jiro hold her and picked a flower from the vase displayed in the hallway.

"OMG! You took a government property!" Rainie exclaimed while returning the flowers to the vase.

"It's okay. They will never notice. Cmon!" Jiro take it again and put on her hands.

They walked inside the room and Judge Lin was waiting them along with his two colleagues. They will stand as a witness. They started the ceremony and after thirty minutes, Rainie is officially Mrs. Jiro Wang.

"You may now kiss the bride," Judge Lin announced and closed the book.

Jiro face Rainie and hold her nape. Rainie's eyes are opened wide and pulling back but Jiro hold her firmly.

Oh, no! No! Don't! Rainie thought as Jiro's face comes closer.

Jiro brushed his lips on Rainie's soft trembling mouth. Her body was completely shaking not with nervousness but with excitement. Rainie slowly closed her eyes and enjoy the heavenly feeling of being kissed by the most precious person she treasured deep inside her heart.

"Rainie? Rainie?" Jiro tapping her, waking her up from her daydreaming. Or should I say afternoon dreaming.

"Huh?" Rainie looked around and they were the only one left in the room.

"We're done. You're Mrs. Wang now." Jiro smiled tenderly.

"Ohh! Ehe! Nice. YaY!" Rainie said feeling embarassed.

Did he actually saw that I'm dreaming about him kissing me passionately? Rainie thought. Jiro actually kissed Rainie on the cheeks but Rainie's wild imagination running so fast that it ended up thinking of a very intimate moment with him.

"Let's go, and we'll settle this at our house." Jiro pulled her and went outside of the city hall.

Rainie still can't believe that she's officially Mrs. Jiro Wang. That's what the others will thought.

###########################################################

Jiro parked the car on their garage and they went inside the house.

He laid down all the contracts they will sign. Rainie read all of his demands and rules and she agreed with all of it. They both sign and Jiro started to read her demands and rules.

"You told me the rule number one already, okay." Jiro agreed. "Rule number two, in the period of six months, you will never see, date, or even talk to other woman unless it was approved by me. What kind of rule is this?"

"Ei! In the eyes of other people, we're husband and wife. So, in keeping my reputation untarnish, you should follow this rule." Rainie explained.

"Alright," Jiro agreed. "Rule number three, in any case that Larisa and her parents found out about this scheme, you will take all the responsibility and I have nothing to do with it. Okay, this is valid."

Rainie smiled.

"Rule number four, we will share the same room but you will sleep on the floor and I will sleep on the bed.Any indecent actions will be reprimanded and I mean, very bad reprimand. This sounds scary,huh? What will you do? Pinch me?" Jiro .

"No. I'll cut it off," Rainie looked down on his pants.

Jiro straighten up from his seat and continue to read.

"Rule number five and the last rule, if none of these were followed, I will definitely called it off but you will still provide my shop with your products for the same period of time." Jiro said putting down the paper. "You really think it thoroughly huh? Few but precise rules."

"I just want to make sure that it will go on smoothly as we planned," Rainie said with satisfaction on her face.

"Alright, let's sign it then." Jiro quickly signed and they exchanged and sign the other one.

"When are you moving in?" Jiro asked her.

"Uhhh... I need to tell this to Aaron. I can't leave him in our house by himself. He doesn't know how to cook!" Rainie said frustratedly.

"Wahahaha! I think we should tell him and GuiGui about this plan. You and Aaron should move in with us here. It will be complicated if not." Jiro told her.

"Yeah. I think that's the best way. So, when are you going to tell Larisa?" Rainie make a sour face holding her belly.

"When she get out of the hospital. So her parents will be there too." Jiro answered her.

"She will be crazily mad about this, I bet on it. I know her, she doesn't look like she will admit defeat." Rainie crushing her stomach to ease the pain.

"I know." Jiro said and noticed her. "Eh! Are you okay, Rainie?" Jiro asked worriedly.

The pain is killing me nowadays, Rainie thought.

"I'm okay. I maybe ate something in the house that my stomach don't like. It will go in a few minutes. I'll check my shop first then we go to our house okay?" Rainie forced to smile and didn't wait for Jiro to answer.

She quickly get out of his house and crossed the street to her shop. She managed to open the door and slumped at the counter.

"Ahhhh!!!" Rainie finding her medicine from her bag. She grabbed the pills then took two tablets straight. She went to the fridge and sip a cold water.

Rainie calmed down. The pain was slowly going now. She wiped the drop of sweat from her forehead.

What is wrong with me? Rainie thought.