001

Brave And Fearless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  001 Kang Raena

Raena: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=163234229

Straightening my clothes, tugging at the red ends of my hair, I made myself presentable as I entered the University of Judgment.

Hello to you too, darling.

As I walked down the hallways of the humongous university, an arm found its way around my shoulders as it sat there loosely. A light voice was followed after, one that is used when the owner finds pleasure in annoying people, people like me.

“Morning, Ice Princess”

Ice Princess, a nickname that has been following me around ever since I entered high school, and following on to university. I gave the owner of the annoying voice a glare, he cheekily glanced back and smirked slightly. He is my childhood best friend – Kim Han Bin. Kim Han Bin took one glance at my outfit and pretended to blench onto his newly bought designer leather jacket. This earned him a punch, a light punch in the stomach. Lovely wakeup call huh, Kim? He pretended to rub his stomach in pain before returning back to his usual state.

“Your fashion sense is horrible.”

I ignored his previous words as he rolled his eyes at my obvious ignorance. He led both of us into the swarm of people before we emerged in our usual clique.

If you haven’t noticed from the usual fan-fiction story lines, the main characters of the stories are famous, rich and sometimes jerks. That’s exactly describing my own friends except, my life isn’t exactly rainbow and butterflies like those story lines.

I gave the other female a look of eye contact, the only sane one currently in this group, actually not really. The two of us are the only ones in the medical course in this team, the rest of them are in performing arts. The 7 of them seem to really like coming to the medical building before class starts, and you’d think that the sweet reason would be to see us, afraid not, maybe we can try to think of that as a delusion, a pretty one. The truth in this harsh reality is that there are more medical students that are females around here, well at least the hot ones. The fact is that guys are always loving to give their eyes some working time, right?

“Ice Princess should really start dropping her cold habit before she can’t graduate.”

I took one look at Kim Jiwon and questioned his statement before he make a small joke at his own joke. Does this even make sense?

“Because all the patients would be afraid of you, you’d cause their death from fear.”

“Funny story.”

Kim Jiwon is the deathly silent man around the crowd, many called him dangerous. Why? Because this man can throw a good punch, he didn’t stay in the gym for years doing nothing. Those biceps didn’t come out of nowhere.

Han Bin took a look around as his eyes narrowed down on one of our youngest.

“Kim Donghyuk, don’t you have a girl with you today?”

As though the magic words were said and the signal was given, a girl came to his side with a bottle of lemon tea for him. Dressed in a short black shorts and a tight white shirt, her lips were painted red and her eyes were winged seductively.

“And what course are you from, miss?”

Saemin asked the other party with the corner of her lips twitched up slightly in amusement.

“Fashion course, f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter