013

Brave And Fearless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
013

Kang Raena

Kang Raena: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=164897825

 I went down the stairs to see the housekeepers doing their job as the dining table was filled with different types of breakfast, yet nobody was around it.

Seungyoon must have left for training as the younger ones are still sleeping in. Grabbing a toast, I took a bite off it. I put my shoes on as I gave up sitting down at the table. It was lonely, I never liked eating alone around the dining table.

I made my way out of the house to see the black car waiting for me to enter. I had called for the driver today. I entered the car as the driver gave me a small greeting as I settled in. Taking my phone out, I scrolled through it to see the notifications and messages that I had missed.

Eun Hee: I’m having a hangover.

Donghyuk: I told you to go easy on the alcohol.

Jun Hoe: There’s a reason why I left early, I didn’t want to bring her home.

Eun Hee: You prick.

Jin Hwan: You are an Jun Hoe.

Jiwon: ^

Han Bin: Just leave her in the club’s washroom next time.

Donghyuk: I’m nice, not like other people^^^^.

Sae Min: Yun Hyeong Oppa is the nicest.

Yun Hyeong: Good morning~ ^^

Chan Woo: We all knew Jun Hoe was a prick, did you just realize that? Why are you so slow?

Raena: shut up.

Jiwon: ICE PRINCESS ALERT. EVEYRONE GO OFFLINE HURRY UP.

A small smile tugged at my lips as Jiwon went offline. Those immature little kids. Another message came up from the notifications box.

From: Unknown

Tik Tak Tik Tak around the corners, down the dark.

Sent at: 7:30am

 What the hell? A frown replaced the small smile as the driver noticed it. Being the driver ever since Seungyoon was born, Driver Jung and I were close.

“Young Miss, are you alright?”

“Ah…yes.”

We reached the university campus fairly quickly as I got off the car after he bided me goodbye and drove off. Entering the common hallway, I saw the group with the other new kids. Good mornings were thrown around as Woo Hyun just made a face at me which I rolled my eyes at.

Jiwon sling his arms around my neck casually as he teased;

“Did you have a good time with gem yesterday?”

“I certainly did, she did not mention a single thing about you.”

“Ouch, hurtful.”

Laughing at our interaction, Sung Jong chuckled and exclaimed;

“I think you need to check on his heart, doctor-nim.”

“I think I need to make a cut on the nerves and vessels in his heart.”

Jiwon shot his famous dangerous glare at me as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter