026

Brave And Fearless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
026

 

Kang Raena

The week went pretty normal until a certain incident ruined the peace. We were eating in the cafeteria when there were loud crashes heard, near the other end. It sounded like a typical boys’ fight, but when I heard the voices, I was definitely wrong.

“Aren’t you going to put our trays?”

“Look at me when I’m talking.”

The usual group was at it again, finding entertainment out of nothing. I squinted towards the poor victim to see that it was one of our volleyball members. Well, our rather new volleyball member. It was the girl we had met in the event of the Goo’s during the weekend, Lim Jina. I went over to put my tray as I cluttered it rather loudly, breaking the silence of the cafeteria. I was accompanied by Jiwon who slammed his tray down to the tray return area.

Jiwon stepped forward and said,” Sorry boys, our lamb got a little lost in the cafeteria.”

I could see Yi Xing and Luhan standing a few steps away, trying to control their laughter although it was their own group members that were going up against Jiwon.

“Let’s not make each other’s life tough, yeah, Jiwon?” Xiumin murmured.

I’ve always liked Yi Xing and Luhan in the group, they were the silent ones that do no harm. Besides, we were in the same elementary class, heck even the same elementary group. Whenever we past each other in the hallways, we wouldn’t go down the other party’s throats.

“Hey, who’s making whose life, difficult here? I literally just plastered it in your face that she is one of ours now. I know that we pick the best but sorry, please find somebody else.” Jiwon gave a grin and pulled Jina with him to the table.

Yi Xing and Luhan were holding onto each other as they laughed silently at the short encounter. Yi Xing brought up his hand and gave me a short wave as Luhan gave me a small smile. I made my way back to the table to avoid the fuming group.

“Is she really in our group, Hyung?” Donghyuk widened his eyes and asked.

“N-no it’s okay, thanks for helping me.” Jina mumbled.

“Yep, she’s one of us now.” Jin Hwan cut in.

“I guess this calls for a celebration, my family opened a club recently, let’s head there for a party, tonight.” Jun Hoe announced.

Jina barely had time to understand what just happened, poor girl. And this was how the word ‘welcome’ was passed to her in the group. I gave her a small tight smile, I mean, after all, she was a new member but I barely even know her.

And that was how we gained a new female member in the group.

With that said, Saemin perked up,” Hey, don’t your family run a normal business, what’s with the sudden club opening?”

Donghyuk laughed and told her truthfully,” His father wanted to keep him out of trouble and in sight at all times, especially because he would debut in the future.”

I looked at Jun Hoe in all seriousness,” So do I get a 50% commission for every customer that I pull in?”

Eun Hee cut through,” No, no, girl-friend, I am the one that is financially tight right now. I should get that deal into my pocket.”

All of us paused for a second before laughing,” Kim Eun Hee has no money? You’ve got to be kidding me. Just ask your actor brother for money.”

Eun Hee sulked,” He is a selfish bank, his interest rates are higher than the loan sharks!”

I decided to rub salt in her wound and spill the beans,” The last time, I borrowed $300 from Woo Bin Oppa for the new bag in the Marc Jacobs line, the next day, he said I don’t need to return it, he’d give it to me as a gift.”

Saemin added,” Don’t you remember my last birthday? He gave me the Christian Dior Diamond Watch, add along an extra $400 in cash.”

“It’s because he likes you girls.” Eun Hee retorted.

Yun Hyeong muttered from the side,” He often give us luxury goods too.”

Chan Woo cheekily told Eun Hee,” He gave me the entire collection of his latest runway sponsorship.”

Eun Hee stared in disbelief at how her brother treats her friends better than he treats his own sister.

-

Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter