029

Brave And Fearless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
029

Kang Raena

Waking up was hell. Every single time this happens, I would vow to stay away from alcohol but history always repeats itself. I got changed into a hoodie and jeans with sneakers, yes, I can’t be bothered to dress any better in this state.

I went down to see Seungyoon waiting for me.

“I’ll send you to school today.”

I mentally protested and groaned at the thought of Seungyoon lecturing me in the car, again. This would have been the thousandth time. Come on, Seungyoon, everyone has to be a teenager at least once and live their life to it.

I entered the car reluctantly as he immediately started lecturing me about drinking too much. This will be a long car ride indeed. When he stopped in front of the university, I took no time to unbuckle myself, say my goodbyes and slam the door shut before he could go on. I made my way into the university and headed to my lecture hall alone, I slide the sunglasses onto my nose bridge and put my phone on recording mode.

Why am I here although I don’t want to stay awake in class?

Simply put, Han Bin’s father can’t save my so I have to still be here during attendance taking and afterward, I can doze off because come on, it’s university, the lecturers don’t give two damn about you. I mean why would I fail a semester due to lack of attendance? It isn’t even a fail in the examination. Imagine the reason for failure that would be written; lack of attendance. Does it make sense to pass all your test and still get a fail in semester, forcing you to retake the semester? Just pass the semester and graduate, sleep all you want after.

When class ended, I realize Eun Hee and Saemin were nowhere to be seen. They must’ve hid in their holes hoping to never need to talk or see anybody till their hangover goes off. I made my way to the hallway to see a cup of coffee held in front of me abruptly. I took a look at the sender as he nudged it towards me to take it.

“Is it poisoned?” I stared at him in suspicion.

“Yep, , you caught me.” He laughed as I took the coffee over and sipped off the straw.

“You look like too. You look worse than Howon who witness his 6 years girlfriend cheating on him.”

“It isn’t that bad.”

“He had to watch her walk down the aisle.”

“You’ve got the game winnings in your hands. I can never compete with that. Thank goodness she let him go early before he start proposing.”

When I turned back, Woo Hyun was gone, his trace disappeared as well. But the coffee was still warm in my hands to assure me that I wasn’t hallucinating. I walked towards the direction of a little cozy room and lifted up the welcome mat and unlocking the doors with the keys that I found. Fools, which idiot keeps the keys under the welcome mat?

I turned off the lights and took a place at the black sofa, falling asleep.

Hours later, when I woke up, I saw the lights were as a male wearing a black pull over and a black snapback was sitting at the table and scribbling on his work as crushed papers were filling the table slowly. As though he felt my presence coming alive, he turned around and smiled at me as I looked down to see the blazer covering me comfortably.

“Morning, sleeping beauty.”

“What are you doing here? I thought you guys only came here during the weekends?”

“I needed to work on my rap and I see sleeping beauty here when I came in. Do you take this as your hotel room, darling?” Jiwon joked with me as his eyes slit into a beautiful crest shape.

Where was I? I was in the boys’ recording studio where they practice and work on their skills outside the studi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter