025

Brave And Fearless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
025

Kang Raena

Kang Raena: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=200644686

The day of the event finally came. It had been a while since I attended events like this. I changed into the dress that Mother had picked out for me as I applied my makeup. When I exited the room, Mother came up and adjusted my hair as a proud look swelled in her eyes.

My Father teased my Mother,” Darling, I think Princess has outdone you and your spotlight.”

Mother sighed and murmured,” Yes indeed, I’m getting too old to catch on.”

Both of them were dressed neatly as my Mother was in a light blue dress and my Father was in a black tuxedo. We made our way into the car that was waiting as our driver beamed happily upon seeing the two old folks.

“Mr. and Mrs. Kang, welcome home.”

“Driver Yoo, you have been with us for years, you should start addressing us comfortably.”

The older man just smiled at the both of them as he went towards the driver’s seat.

-

Kim Eun Hee

Kim Eun Hee: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=166145969

I was heading for the Goo’s family event as well. When I entered the car, a second figure came in.

“You’re going as well?”

“Why, of course, younger sister.”

Driver Wang started off, smiling fondly at us. Indeed, it had been a while since both of us came together in the same vehicle, much less without bickering. Woo Bin looked over at me and smiled brightly.

“My baby sister looks so grown up now.”

“Are you saying all these while, I looked immature?” I .

His reply was just a silent smile.

“Now you wouldn’t run to me like when you were younger anymore.”

 “Don’t worry, I would personally make sure that you would get sick and tired of me.”

“Really?”

His face turned into a happy one as the thought of mocking my future boyfriend came to him. He laughed heartily to himself at the poor man’s loss.

When we had arrived, it was rather quiet. We exited the car and headed into the hotel. We never knew how wrong we were. When we had entered the hotel, there were a few paparazzi hoping to get a scope on Woo Bin.

“Woo Bin-sii, who is this? Is this your sister?”

“Woo Bin-sii, what event are you attending?”

This event had been kept down low so that the reporters wouldn’t come storming up our faces. Woo Bin led me away from them as we entered the ballroom event where there was security to stop those people from entering.

“I knew there were cons to being an actor.”

The second time the ballroom door opened, three people walked in together. My jaw almost dropped as I saw Mr. and Mrs. Kang. Raena was in the middle of them as the older couple who rarely made their appearance, appeared for once. They walked towards us as her parents gave us warm smiles as Raena and Woo Bin exchanged greetings.

“Aigoo, Eun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter