034

Brave And Fearless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
034

Kang Raena

I decided to become a girl for once, an actual girl. I headed to the mall and went towards the clothes section, pullovers after pullovers were thrown into the cart, and pullovers of all colors were soon all on the counter. I took out my card and paid for the pullovers before asking for them to be sent to my home address, after all I had hit the limit for home delivery to be made.

The last time I came here, I had used Yun Hyeong’s card and he flipped on me for the entire day for spending 3 digits on useless pull overs. Why can’t they understand that these things are comfortable and something god made for a reason. I would like to thank their existence. Even Jin Hwan, my trusted Jin Hwan couldn’t understand this.

I pulled him along with me to do some shopping, and I pulled in about 6 pull overs, a comfortable jersey, shorts, more shorts, and graphic tees. By the end of the day there wasn’t a single hint of any dresses in my cart. Jin Hwan exasperatedly threw his hands in the air, and proceeded to throw all my pullovers back into the ‘return’ section. I trusted him but our trust had faded after that day, the shopping trust.

I guess I could only rely on Eun Hee who practically lives in clothes like these other than skin tight dresses and killer heels.

I made my way to the shoes section and one particular one, caught my eye, it was full of graphic prints and it seemed to have come out of those superhero theme comic books that were always stuffed somewhere in the lounge. They have a huge collection of those that it irks me to even open the room that consists of all those.

I slipped on the heels and attempted to walk, but I tripped and almost fell. Please do make a mental note, almost. I didn’t fall, yeah? I was caught by the arms, looking up, I saw Woo Hyun giving me a look of disapprove.

“Which girl can’t walk in heels? Goodness sake.”

“It was a simple trip, alright?” I retorted back at him.

“A simple trip which would have led you to break your ankle if it wasn’t for me.”

I narrowed my eyes at him,” I saved you overworking the last time, remember?”

He looked away and rolled his eyes but his glance remained in one position as his eyes started to harden. The group of male had approached us by the time I noticed what was happening.

“Ah, Woo Hyun, nice to see you here again, with company.” He took a flicker over at me and smugly smiled at Woo Hyun.

Another male commented,” I guess, somebody transferred out of the university after claiming he can’t study with bastards all around him? And what did he say? He would never succumb to low pricks like them?”

“But here you are, with whom I supposed one of your university friends. What university are you in again? Right, Shinhwa, where those prickly rich kids go to according to you so I suppose she’s rich. Aren’t you actions and words a bit contradicting, Woo Hyun?”

Woo Hyun had kept silent and looked away from them for a while as his fist were shaking by his sides.

“It’s not that way, they should never be compared to you. Heck, they are nicer than all of you pricks who only knew how to abuse your powers.” Woo Hyun replied, calmly.

“It’s nice seeing Woo Hyun siding someone because they are rich. Who is she? Your girlfriend? I’ve to admit, she’s quite a looker.”

“She’s a friend, a better one than all of you. And those things that I have said about Shinhwa students before I had entered? I’m not going to generalize them the way I used to. Now screw off, we agreed not to touch each other after I left the university.”

“Yeah we will, we just wanted to say hello.” They took one last glance at me and walked off.

“I’m guessing they are the ones that made you leave the university?”

“Yeah, they were the worst, I couldn’t handle being in a university wher

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter