018

Brave And Fearless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

018   

 

Kim Eun Hee

My smile dropped the open I entered the car that was waiting for me. I sighed and rested my head back with my eye close. My head was pounding slightly and it was starting to bother me and my mood.

“Where to Eun Hee-yang?” Driver Wang warmly asked me as he looked at me through the rearview mirror.

I gave an exasperate sigh and muttered,” I’ll head home to change then I’ll go ahead to the club.”

“Eun Hee-yang, you shouldn’t be drinking so much, it’s bad for your health.” Driver Wang’s fatherly side came out, he was our family’s driver since I was born, he basically watched me grow up into the person I am now.

“Yes, I’ll try and cut down on it.” I murmured an insincere promise which we both knew would not take effect.

This was the umpteenth time that he have expressed his concern and I have returned the same exact answer every single time. Yet, nothing changes. This conversation between us about my health got more frequent ever since I came back from the States.

We reached the house and I took my school materials, bringing them into the house as Driver Wang stayed in the car to wait for me. I took a bath and changed into new clothes to get rid of the alcohol and smoke smell that was lingering on me from the club earlier on.

Kim Eun Hee: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=165554597

I went down the stairs as I was met head on with my older brother, carrying my younger precious brother. Min Joon saw me and bubbled words out in excitement. Woo Bin glanced at my outfit and got an idea where I was going.

I carried Min Joon from Woo Bin and landed a kiss on his cheeks before rubbing the red lipstick stain away.

“Noo…”

His voice trailed off as he struggled to pronounce the word Noona at his age. I passed him back to Woo Bin who was dressed in a suit. He most probably just came back from another meeting at the broadcast centers.

“Are you going clubbing again?” He let out an exasperate plea almost as though he was begging for me to stay back home.

“Yeah, I’ll try and be back early.” Another empty promise just like the one I made in the car, we both know that well enough.

I walked down the stairs as Woo Bin said from behind,” If I knew you were going to turn out worst after going to the States, I would’ve kept you here no matter what.”

I glance back and quirked my head,” Why didn’t you then? I would’ve appreciated it, tons in fact.”

He was left in confusion as I left the house and entered the silent car ride. Normally Driver Wang would converse with me but he had sensed the mood, and he most probably saw Woo Bin entering the house and guessed what happened. He dropped me off in front of the club and told me to contact him when I wanted to leave.

I went straight up to the V.I.P lounge and sat at one of the sofa seats, leaning my head back, I let out a grumble in frustration.

“Ordering anytime soon?” A sweet voice broke the atmosphere.

I recognized that voice anywhere, he had been serving me ever since I started clubbing. It was my usual waiter.

“A long island Ice Tea please.”

“That’s all?”

I chuckled,” I’ll give your commission later, Yun Bing.”

“You know that’s not what I meant, Eun Hee.”

I opened my eyes and gave that sweet 24 year old man a smile.

“Why are you still working here? You said you’d resign soon.”

He laughed bitterly,” My mother is still in huge debt from gambling, whenever I pay off one, another comes up. So here I am again.”

I gave him a pitiful smile as he waved me off and went off with my order. I was lucky. When I heard of his story at first, I was feeling at my worst and suddenly I realized how lucky I was. I only saw the cons of being in a well-paid family but I never considered how lucky I wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter