022

Brave And Fearless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
022

 

Kim Dong Hyuk

I left the lounge house where I was having a few drinks with Jun Hoe earlier. Still sober, I drove towards my workshop where my pottery pieces were laying around. When I made my way to the front of the wooden door, I heard giggles coming from the inside as the lights were turned off. I entered the room roughly to confirm my theory. Indeed, I was right when I the lights.

“What are you doing here?” I growled out towards the older man and woman.

“Ah, Dong Hyuk, you’re here.” He signaled the lady to leave first as I let her brush past me roughly.

“Don’t bring women into my workshop. Father handed this place down to me, you shouldn’t dirty it.”

He scoffed, as I continued,” What are you doing with her when Aunt is in the hospital?”

“Dong Hyuk, I’m finding a new Aunt for you now. Don’t be such an old fashioned person, she is on her death bed anyways, no harm looking early, right?”

“She overdosed on her pills because of your filthy acts!”

The drinks were starting to take effect on me. I pushed him roughly against the counter table and smashed the glass containing the wine onto the floor. He laughed sarcastically,” You enjoy this too, don’t you, Hyuk?”

“Don’t link me and you on the same level, I might puke.” He chuckled to himself when he heard what I had said.

“Hyuk, one day, your aunt is going to die and I’ll find you a Noona as your new aunt, perhaps those girls that hang around you?”

That was the last straw. I flung him onto the floor, forgetting about the glass bits for a moment. His hand was pressed down onto the glass bits as they cut through his skin.

“Call the ambulance, you fool! This hand is more precious than you’d ever imagine it to be.”

Such disgusting man, shouldn’t be allowed to do pottery with the same hands he used to touch dozens of women. Before I could take out my phone, the wooden door was pushed open, Saemin appeared behind as her smile dropped when she saw the scene.

“Mr. Kim!” She called out.

She knelt beside him and ordered me,” Dong Hyuk, get me the first aid kit.”

I gave her a disapproving look as she gave me an equally hard look. I sighed and walked towards the counter and passed her the white box. The filthy man laughed from the ground and placed his uninjured hand over Saemin’s.

“I see my nephew listens to you, more than he would ever listen to me!”

Saemin laughed at the slight discomfort as she shook his hands off. She did the medical process before bandaging up his wound.

“My back hurts too, can you please check it?”

Saemin lifted up his shirt slightly and muttered to him some things about bruises before applying medication to me.

“If I’m in pain, should I stop by your house for treatment?”

She gave an uncomfortable smile,” I think the hospital would be a better choice, Mr. Kim.”

“Yeah, it will be, you disgusting man.” I called out from my spot.

He lets small smile creep up his face as he put his hands over Saemin’s.

“Hyuk, how about this young lady?”

It took me a while to register what he had said and meant by his words. How dare he openly disrespect her and asked me if I wanted her as my new aunt! I launched myself from the relaxed position against the counter and onto him. He groaned in pain from the impact as I held onto his collar and leaned near to his face.

“You scum, how dare you speak of her like this?”

Saemin stumbled back from the situation as she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter