027

Brave And Fearless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
027

Kang Raena

A few seconds later, up the stairs to the lounge was where I was going. Sungyeol and Sunggyu were giving pretty satisfied smirks as they watched me walk up the metal stairs. With my drink in one hand. I gripped the rail on the other to stabilize myself as I stumbled up. And of course, how to make it worse? A girl ran straight into me as she was cuddling with her man, a little too cozily. Her hands were under his shirt, excuse me? The hotel is a good 4 minute drive away, take your filthy act somewhere else.

“Watch your steps.” I muttered.

I knew I should’ve kept my mouth shut then. The man she was with, heard and stopped me.

“What the hell did your filthy mouth just say to my baby doll?”

I wanted to snigger but I remained composed.

“Maybe you should buy glasses for your baby doll, yeah?”

“You watch where you are going.” He shoved me against the railing.

“And I can predict that you’re going to get kicked out in a while.”

That sentence made him fume more as he held onto my wrist tightly, his white sleeve was riding up to reveal violent tattoos underneath but intoxicated Raena was fearless Raena. I shouldn’t have drank so much, great, how am I going to handle the losses, later?

“Let go of my wrist, you filthy pest.” I spat out at him before emptying my yellow contents on his shirt.

“What the hell are you doing?” He roared.

“Giving your shirt some color, it was slightly dull, just like you.” I murmured at him, yet loud enough for him to hear my every word.

With that, I let go of my glass and it shattered right before his legs, causing him to stumble back. He charged forward and grabbed both my shoulders tightly, I felt like my veins could pop from the pressure.

“Girls like you should be taught a lesson.”

“Ahjusshi, let go of her.” I turned over to see Yun Hyeong standing in the middle of this brawl.

“Pretty boy, before I mess your face up, don’t bother too much and move along.”

Yun Hyeong cocked his head to the side and uttered,” I can’t because you’re blocking the way and your attitude disgusts me, I can’t ignore this.”

He glowered above the man, yes Yun Hyeong is taller than his drunk, disgusting man. Before the man could reply, Yun Hyeong packed a punch to his face.

“Adding some color to your dull face too, thank me later.”

The alcohol was a contributing factor as the man slump in an easy defeat in the girl’s arms. Yet, the girl was only looking at Yun Hyeong’s prince-like features.

“How are you related to such a woman?” She asked, almost wanting to seem angelic.

He took a glance over at me and shrugged, pushing past her to go up as I went the opposite way before he noticed that I wasn’t following behind him. I went towards the bar counter to hear whines and groans by the two helping bartenders.

“Why are you back here after we sent you up, again?” Sunggyu scrunched up his face and asked.

“I need a new milkshake, an accident happened to the other one.”

Not asking any further, Sungyeol started making what I had requested. Before I could even touch the glass, I was spun around roughly. Annoyed was an understatement but then I saw who it was. Jiwon stared at me with Jina behind him.

“Yun Hyeong told me what had happened, I’m bringing you home, no discussions.”

I whined,” But Seungyoon would slaughter me alive if he knows that I’m hammered.”

Jiwon leaned in and muttere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter