008

Brave And Fearless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  008     

Kang Raena

Class ended pretty quickly as I slammed my book close hurriedly and shove them into my bag. I waited for the two slow pokes to pack up as I tapped my feet impatiently. My phone vibrated in my pockets as I took it out and checked it.

From: Unknown

I hate you, watch out

Sent at: 3.15 PM

I furrowed my eyebrows and mumbled to myself, reading the message out

“I hate you, watch out”

Being curious, Eun Hee snatched over the phone

“Yah, you got a boyfriend while I was gone?”

Being slightly taller than me, she held the phone high in the air as I jumped to get it but she was jumping as well.

“Yah, Kim Eun Hee, give it back”

Her smile vanished when she read the message out loud.

“I hate you, watch out”

Her anger brewed,” Yah, who sent this to you, I will hunt that person down!”

I snatched the phone back when she least expected it as Saemin was trying to figure out who it was.

“Don’t need to inform the guys, you know, we used to receive these messages all the time”

Saemin pointed out,” In paper-form, never to our phones directly”

“Well, our numbers are circulating around the kids now, it is okay”

The two overly worried best friends gave me a small glare as we stopped by my locker and put in the extra notebooks. Before I could even slam the door of my lockers close, I could hear Eun Hee being reckless and fighting again.

“Were you the one who sent that disgustingly immature message?”

“What are you talking about?”

Woo Hyun genuinely sounded confuse as he was struggling to catch up with Eun Hee’s comebacks.

“The text message could be sent in s harassment in the law.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

Eun Hee seethed at the boy;

“Well, you better don’t.”

I slammed the locker doors shut as I noticed that Saemin was trying to wrestle Eun Hee to the ground to shut . Woo Hyun was just having his eyes widened and surprised at what was happening while he was alone. None of his friends are around in the common hallway.

“Eun Hee I don’t think it’s him.”

“How are you so sure?”

She narrowed her eyes down at me as she glanced back towards Woo Hyun. Saemin rolled her eyes and told Eun Hee;

“Don’t create trouble on the first day. The amount of trouble you’re creating, Han Bin can’t even cover your before you get kicked out.”

First, she humiliated the teacher okay, not really, he didn’t even know. Now, Woo Hyun, I’m pretty sure once they found out that she hadn’t been submitting her work online when she was overseas, they would flip. Dragging Eun Hee out of the hallway, we made our way to the building nearby, the performing arts building. We took the lift up to the 5th floor as we exited the lift and turned the corner to the boys’ practice room, we were surprised – no, amused at the scene before us. We retreated our steps and hid behind the corner of the wall, taking small peeks at the scene.

“Oppa, y-you dance really well”

The girl with long hair that covers her face shyly looked at the floor.

“Gomawo”

I could see Eun Hee face-palming herself at his nonchalant expression. She angrily muttered;

“Their skills have dropped since I left.”

Back to the scene.

“A-ah… it’s nothing, O-Oppa, I spent the entire night making these for you, please accept it!”

She took out a neatly wrapped box of cookies. He took it from her before giving her a small smile and thanking her again. I swear he knew what was happening, but he was acting as if he doesn’t. That little sly bastard. The girl gave a nervous laughter as she glanced around after taking a deep breath;

“Y-Yun Hyeong Oppa, ever since I came into this school, even though I am a freshman in this university and course, I really looked forward to these lessons. You would never hesitate and help me in everything that I am unsure of, I-I fell for you, ever since you started coaching me step by step. I really like you, not as an infatuation. This is my first time liking somebody so much.”

Yun Hyeong stayed silent as he replied her, coolly

“Lydia-ah, I take note of your feelings already, but it is most probably infatuation, I would like to focus on my course now, so I hope you understand what I want and what I mean. I won’t pretend to be humble and not accept it, I accept it, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter