028

Brave And Fearless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
028

Kim Eun Hee

After I heard of Raena’s forced departure, I couldn’t help but laugh. That pathetic fool, getting dragged off after having a few shots. Well, it is all for the better after all, Kim Jiwon would kill her if she messed up over and over again.

A new drink was placed in my hands as my blood system was too clouded with alcohol. I took a sip to taste the heavenly sweet taste of Fruit Beer. I was into the dance floor back again as sweaty bodies were grinding each other and it almost felt like strippers were everywhere. I was pulled into a close proximity with another man as he held onto my waist, giving me support. Occasionally, he would take a swig from the drink in my hands.

“Should we go for a slow one this time?” The DJ slowed down the EDM music and slowly went into a slow song. My eyes were closed as my dancing partner still held onto my waist and swayed slower this time.

Be my baby, I’ll look after you.

My eyes opened abruptly, no. Why are they playing this song? I broke off from the grip of the male, ignoring his protests, I stumbled up the steps, knowing fully well that my system had started breaking for the night due to the alcohol. I toppled onto the sofa and laid there, arms spread out. My chest heaved up and down slowly as I slowly let go of the beer bottle in my hands. The light ‘ting’ melt away into the loud music that was playing of this slow song. My eyes gradually closed as the song rang.

When I’m losing my control, the city spins around, you’re the only one who knows, you slow it down.

My mind got clouded with a soft singing as though it was live. I bitterly smiled, I’ve taken seventeen shots of Vodka, wanting to forget your name but the only name that I forgot was mine. You’re still lingering in my mind.

I felt around me, eyes still closed, and brought my phone up to my face as my hands punched in the numbers that I could type in with my eyes still closed. I placed the phone to my ear to hear the ring back sound. It rang on and on but nobody answered. My throat felt choked up, my brain feels messed up. It then led to your voicemail, I heard the voice you recorded for your voicemail and that made me lose my sanity.

I murmured,” H-Hey, I miss you. I’m in the club now,”

I choked up on my own words,” Are you coming for me?”

With that, I pressed the end call button and threw the phone far behind. I opened my eyes to glance at the ceiling to be met with a blurry sight of Jin Hwan glancing over at me. He sighed and hoisted me up and wiped the tears away.

“You’re drunk.”

I whispered a response,” No, I’m not, his name is still in my head.”

Jin Hwan shook his head at me, unable to understand my gibberish. He then pulled me up and muttered,” Let’s get you home.” He took my phone and pulled me to a standing position before slowly guiding me down the steps. Before we fully left the club, Jin Hwan pulled onto Saemin and asked her to go with us, he wanted to make sure she gets home safely as well. Saemin took one glance at me and told Jin Hwan,” Just bring her home. I need to head somewhere else first, I’ll text you when I reach home later.”

Jin Hwan agreed and pulled me out of the club. He hailed down a cab and forced me into it as he took a seat beside me.

-

Kim Jin Hwan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter