017

Brave And Fearless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

017  

 

 

Kang Raena

Kim Jiwon pulled us deeper into the narrow space where our chest were pressed together slightly. Let me correct myself, I was shorter, so I was facing Jiwon’s neck. You’ve got to be kidding me. What have I done to deserve this? I turned my head to look at the entrance where we came in from to see the Dance Assistant walk away without even glancing in at this small space. When I turned back, I caught eye contact with the moron that dragged me into this.

His breathing slowed down as he looked at me. It was as though he was contemplating whether to run or not to run. His hands were placed on the wall behind my back to stabilized himself. It happened within a few seconds.

His lips were on mine, gently.

My heart races.

My eyes closed.

He pulled away slowly.

My eyes opened slowly.

What just happened? His face was centimeters away from mine. He looked into my eyes and glanced at my bewildered expression.

“I-I’m sorry. Just pretend it never happened, it is most probably the atmosphere which made me act so recklessly.”

I swallowed the lump in my throat. This never happened between us before. We were close but we have never done these kind of things for fun or out of recklessness. I pushed myself off the wall and walked towards the exit of the narrow area.

“I’ll go and get my coffee, don’t get caught by Park.”

I tried my best to sound as though nothing happened, I turned back to see him waving uncertainly. It was as though he was as lost himself. Like they said it takes 60 seconds for things to change. It took 60 seconds for me to realize I may have liked him, even in the slightest form. Was it infatuation? But it scared me, what I was feeling, it scared me to the core. No, it was just this new feeling which made me afraid to feel, it was most probably because he was a male species and I was a female species, such feeling is normal.

I wandered around and headed back to the lecture hall without any coffee in the end. I’m pretty sure I’m fully awake now. I aimlessly headed back to my seat, I couldn’t concentrate on what the lecturer was talking about now.

Eun Hee poked me with the end of her pen and caught my attention. She gave me a look that asked what was wrong.

 She whispered silently,” I thought you went for some coffee?”

“I finished it in the hallway.” I murmured a white lie to get her to not question any further.

The rest of the lecture I was fully zoned out. My mind was getting wrecked over and over again as my heart was squeezing itself at the unimaginable thoughts that weren’t supposed to happen.

When the lecture ended, I packed my bags and gave a kick to the chair of a certain sleeping Eun Hee.

She shot up,” I’m awake professor, I was just having a 3 minute rest as I was having a headache!”

I held in my laughter as she noticed that the room was clearing out, she hurriedly packed her belongings.

“Where’s Saemin?” Eun Hee pondered aloud. We thought that she’d come back for the lecture, apparently not.

“Going clubbing after this?”

“I’m going

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter