015

Brave And Fearless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
015

Kang Raena

I walked into the school as my hair was slightly neater than usual. Walking past a group of annoying monkeys, they were openly betting about the new kid with Saemin. I am not even surprise that I am hearing this news from somebody else anymore.

“One week.”

“No, I believe it would last 6 days.”

Before I could hear the third kid, I walked over and pulled out some notes from my jean’s pocket as I slammed it on the table and walked away nonchalantly, not before betting my line.

“3 days.”

I walked away as a second body came in contact with mine, pulling me into a side headlock. Saemin’s voice was annoyingly prickly and high today. Maybe it is just me and my sensitive ears.

“How can you bet 3 days?”

I took a side glance at her as she gave me a wink.

“It should have been 2 and a half.”

I rolled my eyes and shoved her aside, entering our lecture hall. I went to my usual place and threw my bag down as somebody was definitely drinking. Eun Hee sat at the corner table as usual, curtains pulled down, body leaning on the table, eyes closed. Sae Min came in and chuckled at the usual scene.

Without even opening her eyes, Eun Hee muttered,” Shut up, Sae, before I cut your tongue off.”

“Ouch. How’s the hangover going?”

“This is the worst. I knew that Jun Hoe was the most evil kid anybody could ask for. Who plays scissors, paper, and stone with vodka?”

I cut in,” Where did you guys drink, yesterday?”

“At the house.”

These people usually drinks together at the house that is used as our lounge. This is mainly because the boys wanted to debut in an entertainment company and they needed to be precautious about their current image, in case that they couldn’t pursue their dreams because of their recklessness.

“How did an innocent game even end up with vodka?” Saemin crinkled her face at the thought as she murmured,” I don’t even want to know, anymore.”

Eun Hee dozed off as the lecturer came in. She slept like a baby, not like she needed these lessons. She was the type of student to ace exams without studying. Plus, the lecturer was a boring old man who drones on and on.

When the lesson finally ended, Saemin reapplied her lipstick and smacked her lips lightly as she checked her image in the reflection one last time and chirped,” I’m going off to my date then, bye!”

Of course, she couldn’t leave without annoying Eun Hee. She gave Eun Hee’s head, one hard smack as Eun Hee groaned in pain from the hangover and almost slaughtered her with her heels. Sae Min definitely fled before anything could happen. As I packed my things, I asked;

“So I am guessing, no clubbing tonight?”

She tends to go to clubs when she’s not with the boys.

“I definitely got some good sleep, I could drop by later for a short while to say hi.”

And by that, she meant 5 hours of minimum partying.

“And the new club needs me to freshen it up.”

Nothing stops our Don Juan from partying, ever. The last time she fractured her ankle, she decided to ‘recuperate’ in the club’s VIP room and sat there drinking all night – which was not going to help that ankle of hers.

She drank so much that time that even Jiwon and Jin Hwan had to go and pick her up. And we all knew that if we sent her back home in that state, Woo Bin would personally kick her out of the house if we sent her home that way, so they threw her over at my place He specifically told her to let her ankle recuperate before going back out to club.

Heck, even when she gets pregnant in the future and gets denied entry to the club, she would open one just for pregnant people. What would they drink? I don’t even want to guess. Yoghurt definitely would not be on the menu.

Eun Hee barely made it to her awaiting driver which Woo Bin sent to make sure that she gets home and nowhere else. But come on, this is Kim Eun Hee we are talking about. The world class rebel. Eun Hee lazily waved from the window as she shut her eyes for some rest in the car while it drove out of the parking lot.

I moved on only to be blocked. The second time somebody knocked i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter