023

Brave And Fearless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
023

Kang Raena

I made my way out of the house and slowly walked towards school. Every time I pulled the wrong muscle, the pain goes all the way up. Before I could walk 10 steps away from the door, a black car pulled up beside me and started going at a slow pace to match my walking. I looked at the window to see that it was Seungyoon.

“Get in the car, I’ll send you.” I was about to reject his offer, however he gave me a hard look.

I got in and buckled up as he started off to the university. He cleared his throat and muttered,” I heard that you got injured yesterday from Min Ho.”

Right, how can I forget that Min Ho and Seungyoon are extremely good friends which is why I met him and got to know him in the first place. I silently cursed the doctor under my breath for being an extra person to worry Seungyoon further. Seungyoon placed his hands above mind as he controlled the steering wheel using one hand.

“Whenever something happens, you have to tell me, understand? I’m your older brother, I’m not anyone else.”

He continued softly,” Tell me when you’re hurting, tell me when you’re sad, and tell me when you feel alone.”

Glancing over at him, his expression was crestfallen.

“Yes I will, from now on I will. I just didn’t want to worry you.”

“I’d be more worried if you didn’t tell me.”

He started off the car at green light as he poked at the wound to check how badly injured I was. I winced at the jab as he retracted his finger apologetically immediately.

“I’m sorry, Oppa couldn’t protect you well enough.”

“This isn’t even your fault, stop blaming yourself. I wasn’t careful when I was training.”

He gave me a sad smile as he patted my hair. He had always done the job of mother and father to me whenever they aren’t around. He had a lot to carry on his shoulders as a trainee in the day and as a parent at night to three of us.

When we had arrived, he told me firmly,” Go to Min Ho for a follow up, don’t take this words as a joke, I’m serious Kang Raena, I’ll check with Min Ho.”

“Alright, alright, you sound like an old man.”

He ruffled my hair and sent me out of the car as Yun Hyeong immediately appeared beside me,” Seungyoon Hyung came with you?”

“He wanted to confirm my injury.”

Yun Hyeong gave me a look of disbelief,” You didn’t tell Hyung?”

“I was afraid to worry him.”

“Not telling him, worries him more. He would worry every second of the day if you’re fine!” Yung Hyeong chided me as an Oppa himself to his little sister.

-

After lessons, I decided to do as I was told by my older brother today morning. I made my way to the building where the medical center was located. However, on the way there, I’ve bumped into my lovely lifesaver.

“Hey, babe, where are you going?”

There comes the annoying nickname again. One day, I swear I will slap his mouth shut when he says that nickname towards me again. Remembering what Min Ho told me about Woo Hyun bringing me to the medical center, I muttered unwillingly,” Thanks for bringing me to the medical center.”

He chuckled,” I guess you know how to say your thank you’s too, huh?”

I scowled at him as he gave me a small smile,” So where

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter