043

Brave And Fearless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
043    

Kang Raena

Seungyoon burst into the room after I had informed him. He ran off from training and came right to the hospital. He had heard of what happened, and done his fair share of chiding Jae Han. After hearing about the 1 week or more stay at the hospital, Jae Han protested.

“No, I don’t want to stay here, alone!”

“The housekeeper would come in the day, the doctors would take care of you, Jae.” Seungyoon tried to bring him to agree.

He sat there for 30 minutes, disagreeing, and I came up with the option,” Let’s just transfer him to my hospital. It’d be easier for me to keep an eye on him, anyways.”

Seungyoon looked at me, disbelief,” He just needs a week of IV and stitch checking, are you sure a transfer is allowed?”

“There’s no duration stated for the transfer between hospitals.”

And that was how Jae Han had ended up in my hospital the next few days I’ve came to work. It was all fine, except Jae Han had found out about Jung Eun and I surprisingly found him in the room of Jung Eun one day when I had gone over to check up on her.

“Noona! This is my new friend!”

“Yeppeun Doctor, this is your brother?”

I was flustered, what was happening? They had grown into really close friends over the week and it felt like Han Bin would be really upset Jae Han wasn’t best of friends with his baby sister instead. He had always dreamt of Jae Han and Han Byul being the second us. I guess his hopes and dreams are crushed now.

From the day Jae Han had found out about Jung Eun’s existence, I would find them playing in her ward together, every day under the care of the Senior Nurse. On the day that Jae Han’s stay in the hospital was up, he was kicking around in the housekeeper’s hands about leaving Jung Eun. Jung Eun was in tears as well. He was only willing to go when I promised him that he could visit Jung Eun when she recovers well because she needs all the rest that she could get at the moment to play even better with him.

-

While I was working in the staff’s room, the television played on the screen, a familiar voice appeared, I recognized it easily as Han Bin’s.

“Get ready? Showtime!”

I looked up from my paper work, the television was showing the 7 of them kids which I saw every day in school, now they’re on the television letting the world know of their existence. They were introducing the members and showing the members living together? What is this thing that I’m seeing? They’ve moved out from their places? Without telling us at all?

Eun Hee: You’ve moved out without telling us?

Eun Hee had said exactly what I was thinking in the group chat.

Jiwon: Whoops, I guess the secret is out, surprise!

Raena: Congratulations on your first broadcast~

Jina: We should get some celebratory party going on.

Occasionally, I could hear the doctors talking about how they were some talented young lads and my heart swelled in pride. I would look up from my paper work and see their faces plastered as they trained in the practice room and fooled around at times. Jiwon would be the ones doing the foolish ant

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter