007

Brave And Fearless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  007

Kang Raena

I woke up and panicked. I literally panicked as I looked at the digital clock brightly announcing the time. I was going to be late for my first lecture! Before I could even comprehend what my body was doing, I was in the shower as cold water surprises me from the shower head making me shriek in hysteria. It started warming up as I did a quick overall before making sure I was at least presentable to be in school.

Raena: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=163768314

I grabbed my bag and ran down the wooden flight of the stairs as Hanuel barked excitedly while my legs after jumping around. I grabbed a toast from the grand table before patting his head and tightening my shoes with the toast stuck between my upper and lower teeth. Seungyoon came down with a dressed Lae Ahn and Jae Han as he looked at me in surprise.

“Aren’t you going to stay to eat?”

“I’m running late!”

“Just bring your car!”

He shouted after me as I waved to him while running towards the door where the housekeeper was opening the door for me to dash through. I decided against using the car as I sprinted from my house all the way to the university campus as I barely made it on time. I stopped by the gate and arranged my outfit and hair to make myself look like I wasn’t running all the way to school. I walked through the gates casually as I tried to control my breathing. The crowd slowly dispersed form my way as there was still a certain large number of students lounging around a certain corner in the common corridor where different courses would usually pass by to their own buildings.

Were they around Top Notch?

Did something happen?

Ah… It must be because our Top notch’s Don Juan is here for her play. With that in mind, I slowly headed towards that direction as the others looked at me with a doubt in their eyes as though they weren’t sure if I should go over. At the other end of the hall I got eye contact with Eun Hee. Her position was way off from where the crowd was. What the hell is going on? Eun Hee gave me a slight shrug as she walked towards me, before we could reach each other, a tall figure blocked my pathway.

“Excuse me.”

When there wasn’t a response, I looked up. Boy, if only I didn’t look up back then, if only I just went to Eun Hee by the longer route. The hallway was filled with slight murmur before silence accompanied the whiff of ice. Many were talking about how this man here know me. I could see Eun Hee stopping in her tracks and look over at me.

Third Party

Just as quickly as the boys were gaining fame, it quickly disappeared just by one eerily small figure. The chatters seem to stop when the crowd started parting to see what was going on. The 7 boys – well actually 6. The 6 boys stood rooted to the ground, their distress expressions were obvious as one of their own moved forward before they could even pull him back.

“I think I just… cursed us.”

Sung Jong muttered slowly as he blinked rapidly trying to see if the things he was seeing was just a hallucination. Sung Yeol hurriedly pinched himself to check if it was a dream.

“You've got to be kidding me.”

Sunggyu muttered under his breath before watching Woo Hyun step forward as though nothing was wrong. Myung Soo rolled his eyes as he analyzed the situation;

“He’s messing with the wrong person.”

The one thing that stopped the 6 boys from murmuring among themselves was the first sentence that Woo Hyun said;

“You’re studying here?”

Kang Raena

“You’re studying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter