044

Brave And Fearless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
044

Third Party

Just like that, days went by and days slowly became weeks, weeks became months. The group of them slowly accepted that they had put their work above priorities and it was understandable. In your daily lives, when graduation happens, those promises of keeping in touch slowly disappeared as well, don’t they? They slowly get kicked to the back of your mind and it was just another broken promise that you had forgotten after a while, it became meaningless to you.

The newly introduced iKON boys got more famous as the episodes ran on, they shot to stardom for a bunch of newly claimed trainees under the company of YG. They found it difficult to go out of their company for a meal, even, without the simple disguise of a cap and mask.

Infinite was training hard to have a secure spot in Woollim Entertainment after they graduate. This way, it’d be easier, and have a higher chance for them to debut together as one, instead of going to separate company auditions again and hoping to get scouted.

As for the interns at Seoul National University Hospital, they were all getting busier and busier to make their names known. Just like the trainee idols, they had wanted to get an easier time to be hired after their graduation. Although they were in the same hospital, working, the 4 girls hardly ever had time to be schedules together. The brief moments where they’d bump into each other, a smile would form on their faces to greet the other party, then one of them would be called in a hurried tone by the nurses to attend to another patient. In several occasion, Saemin and Raena would get to work together when pregnant mothers get into accidents, Eun Hee and Jina would be meeting up for meetings sometimes to discuss the further equipment and developments technology can do to help the cancer patients.

That was how a simple 4 months had slip by for them.

-

Kang Raena

“Here’s your daily dose of morning caffeine, Miss Kang.” The usual person came and greeted me good morning with his pearly white smile. 

I never knew when, but it started becoming a routine for us, after all, we see each other every single day as we were working under the same department. And he was the one that was similar to me in terms of age, therefore it was easier to ask request for replacement and switching of shifts. The other doctors were either too uptight or too old to talk logic with.

“Thanks, Yi Jung.” I grinned and took the cup of warm coffee from him.

He grabbed a chair and placed it beside me.

“So what do you say? Are you going to help me or not?” He had sat on the office chair the other way around. So his chin was rested on the head rest, as he gave me a grin, hoping to buy me over. He had been pleading me for a week now, with chocolates, bubble tea, rides home. Not that I don’t appreciate them but the job he wanted me to help with, comes with some slightly intense skills.

“Oh come on.” He pouted as he stared at me, eyes widen.

When I first knew this man, I thought he was a laid back, and cool man but after knowing him, I take all those words back. He had more aegyo than a man was supposed to have! Okay, I have to agree, he does look pretty decent, slightly above average decent, but still, he wasn’t as cool as you think he was when you finally got to know him.

The other doctors were staring at us as Yi Jung looked like he was on the verge of getting onto his knees.

“Jung, the thing you need help with, isn’t the nicest or easiest job.” I hissed under my breath to him as I wrote notes through patient’s folders while he sighed next to me.

“But Rae, all you need to do is your usual st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter