003

Brave And Fearless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  003 Kang Raena

“I heard Jae Han has a photo shoot later.”

Yun Hyeong appeared from the kitchen casually applying his Nivea lip balm, I swear his lips are more moisturize than mine would ever be. He could be the girl in the relationship from now on. Sadly, his prince-like looks saved him from being looked upon by others in a weird light.

“Wait, how did you know?”

“You’re not the only one with connections here.”

Donghyuk appeared from the top of the stairs, merging his towel and wet hair as one as he dried the wet strands calmly. His white plain shirt fit snugly against his lean body, the three quarter sleeve stopped right below the elbows, it was matched with a casual skinny black jeans.

“All in all, we are just informing you that we would be going with you.”

Han Bin added in from the sofa while writing his lyrics as I whined after that sentence, what is with these boys popping out of nowhere to torture me and go against me when I needed them they were never here to suddenly pop up?

“Why are you all following us?”

“Because we are bored here.”

Without even giving me a chance to fight back at that comment, I was pushed upstairs to get dressed and quoting them ‘not embarrass my own brother with my fashion’. I so do not embarrass Jae Han with my fashion and why do I need to dress up for a photo shoot, I’m not the one modelling here.

Raena: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=163256699

I made my way down after slipping my glasses on to tone down the elegance of the outfit. They all nodded in approval as Jae Han was dressed warmly while playing around with Jun Hoe. I swear between those two, I don’t know who the kid is.

Seeing that I was ready, the boys started turning off the electricity as well as the fire place. Jae Han crawled into the warm arms of Jiwon as Jiwon brought him out towards the car. Jun Hoe and Donghyuk followed after locking up the lounge. The five of us took Jiwon’s car as I took the front seat next to the driver. Whereas, Yun Hyeong, Han Bin, Chan Woo took Jin Hwan’s car. Our car went off first towards the photo shoot location. The system was blasting the Pororo song as Jun Hoe and Jae Han bounced to the rhythm joyfully. Donghyuk sang along with the music as I made no attempts to even wonder how they even know the entire lyrics to the child song.

At the red light, Jiwon and I took a look at the backseats to see the hyper trio, the two of us exchanged looks before chuckling slightly at the Don Juan and the Casanovas’ actions. Who would believe they were the women players in our group? When they said that guys playing with kids are the most adorable things on this earth, I have to agree. Even the worst man on this earth can make it seem adorable if he breaks down his façade. We reached the studio as quickly as the entire album of Pororo decided to replay two times, not saying that there were any complaints heard from the back.

Jun Hoe exited the car carrying Jae Han as Donghyuk grabbed onto Jae Han’s little haversack and slung it across his own shoulders. Father material are what these two boys are. I got off the front seat and waited for Jiwon as he locked the car up. Since it was high school’s dismissal time, there were many clusters of high school kids walking around the bustling Hongdae area where the photo shoot was held on the second floor of the studio. Many high school girls in particular took interest in Donghyuk and Jun Hoe as they were murmuring and openly pointing at them as they giggled in admiration and as far as I can tell, they had th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter