032

Brave And Fearless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
032      

 

Kang Raena

Finally, the weekends came and here comes the party of Kim Eun Hee. I got more dressed up just for her before she starts complaining that I’m not putting in any effort for her.

Raena: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=200720038

I made my way into the club to see the place was getting hyped at such an early timing. Eun Hee had booked this entire club down, technically Jun Hoe did since Eun Hee decided to use Jun Hoe’s club in the end, and he closed it down and booked it for her for free claiming that it would be her birthday gift. This earned complains from us, he didn’t even need to spend a single cent on this.

There were grinding bodies and the best DJ was in town. How can the best DJ pass up a Kim Eun Hee party? Girls were dressed skimpily, as boys were flaunting their assets also known as their girlfriends or fling, around.

I went up to the V.I.P lounge and saw Eun Hee laughing about with Han Bin. The two of them saw me and waved me off, I gave Eun Hee a hug and murmured,” Happy birthday, let’s remain strong together.” Her eyes flickered for a moment, remembering about the subject of her breakdown before pushing it to the back of her head. I pushed the bouquet was in my hands, wrapped in a brown paper. It was a bunch of peonies, accompanied by a few stalks of baby’s breath. There in the middle of bouquet was a light pink card. She opened it up and I could remember what I had written in the card.

Eun Hee,

Thank goodness you came back from the States to celebrate your 19th with us. I’m thankful that you were born, and I can’t fully express it. This bouquet consists of peonies and baby’s breath. Why? Peonies represent beauty in all form and baby’s breath represents pureness and innocence. No matter how you beat yourself up about what happened back in the States, you’re still pure, innocent and beautiful to me. Don’t keep things bottled up, just like a balloon, it’d explode when it reaches its limit. Don’t resent yourself for the decisions you make, instead, look forward and go ahead. Don’t regret whatever decisions you’re going to make in the future, just adjust according to it. After all, it’s all part of the experience. Welcome home again, couldn’t be any better.

Love you, Raena.

She gave me a grateful smile and pulled me into a tight hug as she sniffled and muttered about ruining her makeup. I laughed and patted her back as she held onto the flowers tightly now that she had known the true meaning of my choice. The rest of them soon appeared as Jina awkwardly hugged Eun Hee and wished her Happy Birthday while Saemin ruffled her hair and got a good hit from Eun Hee for messing up her hair. Donghyuk presented her with one of the ceramic pieces that he had made just for her. Han Bin and Jiwon grinned and sheepishly murmured how their friendship is a valuable and priceless gift. Whereas, Chan Woo and Yun Hyeong got her a new MacBook. As I said earlier, Jun hoe got her the club, at least for tonight. Jin Hwan? That guy got her a new stereo.

Just as she was about to head back to the sofa seat, she was called by the people on the ground level. She leaned over the railing and yelled to ask what’s wrong. A male stood up as the DJ turned the song down, low.

“Let’s give the birthday girl all the wishes, yeah?”

Eun Hee chuckled as he raised his glass and she followed, both of them downed the Vodka in one shot as one by one many of the crowd members did the same thing and she took all of their shots. Eun Hee is back, by the time she had reached her 15th shot, Chan Woo yelled that she had gotten their point and dragged her to the sofa area as the birthday girl was tipsy as hell at the beginning of the night.

The loud music played as the lights were shining brightly, Eun Hee giggled and cheered us with a shot of cocktail. All 11 of us downed the cocktail, one shot but Eun Hee was the happiest today. Within seconds, Eun Hee was down with the crowd, doing her usual dancing and mingling with the people who came. , half of them dow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter