Character Introduction

Brave And Fearless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 MAIN CHARACTERS 

Kang Raena 

Kang Raena is one of Top Notch. She is the known Ice Princess of the group that everyone fears of greatly. Her ice cold glare could make you frozen from your actions and retreat immediately. She has been best friends with Kim Han Bin since young. She is studying the course of Medical. 

Kim Eun Hee 

Kim Eun Hee is one of Top Notch. She is the female version of the Don Juan; her personality is sharp and straight forward. At one glance, her sharp glare could make you quiver; she is usually the one to brighten up the mood among the girls of Top Notch. She is studying the course of Medical as well. 

Lee Saemin 

Lee Saemin is one of Top Notch. She is the Casanova of the girls in the group, she is no average girl. She may look innocent and bubbly but Top Notch members will always have the aura when insulted or threatened. She is also studying  in Medical course. 

Kim Jiwon 

Kim Jiwon is a part of Top Notch. He is Top Notch’s dangerous man, the one that has an edge if triggered, but just because if that, his aura is stronger to attract ladies. He is the cool one in the group, with the appearance of a mysterious man. In the group, he is known as the opposite, the happy pill. He is studying Arts in university. 

Kim Han Bin 

Kim Han Bin is a part of Top Notch. He is the group’s leader-like boy. He has been best friends with Kang Ra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter