TIGA PULUH ENAM

I'm a Hapless

(Listening to We Were in Love by T-ara feat Davichi)

 

Author POV

 

The two figures standing in the middle of the space, staring at each other while ignoring all the people passing by.

 

"Its hard to say goodbye to person that maybe you can meet regularly in future," Amber muttered in her deep voice. With hands both inside her pockets, she tilted her head down on the shiny floor, avoiding to make eye contact.

 

"Its even more difficult for us if we stay like this," Krystal replied.

 

"Yeah,"

 

Sniffing, Amber looked up to see her friend.

 

"I will let you know, the time we spent together were the best thing ever happened to me, Krys. I know its hard to say, but I must to, right? Let's just end everything we had started and please dont just easily forget me, and our memorable moments. I had loved you and still in love with you," she tried to put a smile as best as she can within her teary eyes.

 

Krystal also cant hold her cries anymore. She runs into Amber's arms and hugged her tight.

 

"I'm sorry Amber, I'm really sorry, " she whispered between the sobs.

 

Gently caressed Krystal's head with her hand, Amber closed her eyes tight and sniffed the flowery scent from the long hair.

 

Hayoung who standing not so far from them only able to observe. As when she glanced at her watch and listened to the latest flight announcement, she made way to them and informed Amber that they need to leave.

 

"I'm sorry for interrupting, Ms. Liu and Ms. Jung. The gate already opened and we need to go," Hayoung apologized and bowed.

 

For one last time, Amber stared at Krystal's face and wiped the heavy tears on both of her cheeks.

 

"I'm going Krys," she said.

 

Faster than what the brunette expected, Amber's figure finally disappeared from her sight.

 

Krystal was left the same as before but the difference, they managed to say goodbye.

 

And its hundred way more painful.

 

 

 

 

***

 

(Listening to I Believe by Younha)

 

Amber was greeted by Namjoo, the staff supervisor as she walked into the space with Hayoung by her side.

 

"Afternoon,Namjoo. What brings you here anyway?" she asked before settled herself on the chair. "You only come to see me for important things,"

 

The woman's hesitate state made she frowned curiously.

 

"Amber-sshi, you might want to see what's trending now in social media," Namjoo speak. "Its about Jessica.... and you too,"

 

"What do you mean?"

 

Releasing a sigh, Namjoo showed Amber the screen of her phone.

 

Jessica Spotted Dating Chinese Actor and Her Sister Also... with Someone Else?

 

The headline from AllKpop containing the dispatch photo of Jessica with one tall guy inside the club plus the intimate photo of Krystal and her on the yatcht, made Amber's heart skip a beat. She exchanged stares with the young woman before rose instantly from her seat.

 

"How... howw this could possibly viral???" she tried to ask.

 

Namjoo lifted both her shoulders, shaking her head. "I dont know. I guess you need to hold an official conference about this, or say something to release the strain,"

 

When she sensed Amber was struggling to speak further, Namjoo butted in, "I believed these were caused with purpose, isnt it? You that I knew always careful and this act is quite a surprise for me. You must have reason about this, Amber,"

 

Before the conversation continued, Hayoung was next breaking into the office with her miserable face.

 

"Bad news, Ms. Liu. Ms. Jessica trapped inside the studio room. There are so many reporters and camera flashes at the hallway," Hayoung informed as she ran back to her workplace and picking up the ringing phone.

 

Taking a deep breath, Amber released a sigh and looked at her loyal employee.

 

"What do I do now, Namjoo?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

***